Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 11, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 11
American Idol Tour Scrap Book
From a Waffle House Pit Stop to a Trip to the White House, the Idols Share Snapshots of Life on the Road
"You've officially been princessed!" said Paris Bennett, who celebrated her 18th birthday with the other Idols at home in Minnesota Aug. 21.
"I never thought I would give an autograph on a parking ticket." —Ace Young (with a local cop after a 3 a.m. run to a Belmont, N.C., Waffle House)
Every gig, "it's nice to look out in the stands and see everyone who voted for us," says Kellie Pickler.
"There's fun moments, then there's moments when you can't wait to get off. The bus smells really weird!" —Katharine McPhee
"I could get used to this," says Taylor Hicks (in the Cross Hall at the White House), who gave the President a Soul Patrol T-shirt.
"Just another day hanging out with my sisters in the White House." —Kellie Pickler (right, with Mandisa, Lisa Tucker and Paris Bennett)
Look, the White House
For more photos of your favorite Idols, go to www.people.com/idolscrapbook
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!