Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lance Bass: I Want My Wedding to Be the Royal Wedding Meets the Met Ball
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- British Man Claims to Have Spent $150K+ to Look Like Kim Kardashian
- Craig Ferguson Tells Why He Won't Cry on his Final Episode of Late Late Show
- 13 Reasons Bill Murray Had His Best Year Yet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 11, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 11
American Idol Tour Scrap Book
From a Waffle House Pit Stop to a Trip to the White House, the Idols Share Snapshots of Life on the Road
"You've officially been princessed!" said Paris Bennett, who celebrated her 18th birthday with the other Idols at home in Minnesota Aug. 21.
"I never thought I would give an autograph on a parking ticket." —Ace Young (with a local cop after a 3 a.m. run to a Belmont, N.C., Waffle House)
Every gig, "it's nice to look out in the stands and see everyone who voted for us," says Kellie Pickler.
"There's fun moments, then there's moments when you can't wait to get off. The bus smells really weird!" —Katharine McPhee
"I could get used to this," says Taylor Hicks (in the Cross Hall at the White House), who gave the President a Soul Patrol T-shirt.
"Just another day hanging out with my sisters in the White House." —Kellie Pickler (right, with Mandisa, Lisa Tucker and Paris Bennett)
Look, the White House
For more photos of your favorite Idols, go to www.people.com/idolscrapbook
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!