Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Try This Super Simple Workout on Thanksgiving Morning
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
- Teresa Giudice Will Spend Thanksgiving Alone in Prison to Make Holiday as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls,' Source Says
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 12
'We Miss Her'
On the 10th Anniversary of Princess Diana's Death, Her Sons Pay Heartfelt Tribute to Their Mom
And, in the emotional hour-long service on Aug. 31 at the Guards' Chapel in London, Prince Harry celebrated his mother's memory in a speech he had written himself, drawing tears and applause from the crowd gathered outside. "We both think of her every day, we speak about her and laugh together at the memories," said Harry, speaking for himself and Prince William, who read a somber Bible passage at the service. "Her beaming smile greeted us from school. She kissed us last thing at night. She was, quite simply, the best mother in the world. We miss her."
The 500 guests included Prince Charles and Diana intimates such as Sir Elton John and photographer Mario Testino. Noticeably absent were William and Harry's girlfriends, Kate Middleton and Chelsy Davy, who weren't invited, and the princes' stepmother, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, who initially accepted their invitation but eventually bowed out. ("My attendance could divert attention from the purpose of the occasion," she explained in a statement.)
The newfound maturity Harry displayed at the occasion impressed guests. Although he admitted during a rehearsal to being "really nervous," the prince was poised and at ease before the crowd. "He wanted to say something about his mother," said a friend. "From a bit of a lost soul, Harry is turning into a special young man." A young man who, alongside his brother, "did incredibly well" at the memorial, says another source. "Diana would have been proud."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!