Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 17, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 12
—KEVIN BACON, currently starring in the thriller Death Sentence, on a bizarre moment of musical inspiration
FREE ASSOCIATION WITH SERENA WILLIAMS
Celebrity you'd like to meet: Britney Spears and Nelson Mandela. I know they don't go together.
What makes you cringe: Tomatoes and tomato juice. Any vegetable that's been reduced to a juice!
Richard Gere goes bottomless in The Hunting Party: Whewf! I will be in the movie theater ... with my glasses on.
Filming your new HP commercial: I've always been a computer dork. In the last take, I was wearing these stilettos and just couldn't do a 360. I'm a perfectionist, so I was so frustrated.
Pet Peeve: When someone carries a bag that's old and beat-up.
A really embarrassing moment: A fellow tennis player hit on me—but it was in the same locker room as me! I was just like, "I like guys!"
Something overrated: Maria Sharapova.
We take a soccer ball to the park and kick it around every now and then. I don't want to make him focus on contact sports just yet; he's too little for that. But I do chase him around the room and tackle him every now and then, which he enjoys.
—RUSSELL CROWE, starring in the western 3:10 to Yuma, on spending time with 3-year-old son Charles
3 Questions For ...
1 YOU PLAY A DETECTIVE IN THE UPCOMING THRILLER IN THE VALLEY OF ELAH. WHY THIS ROLE?
I got to know [director] Paul [Haggis] when I was nominated for North Country and we were both doing the award circuit. He was there for Crash, and the two of us were the only losers in the alley smoking cigarettes. He told me about the project and it sounded fascinating.
2 HOW DID YOU LIKE WORKING WITH TOMMY LEE JONES?
Tommy doesn't suffer fools easily. Fran McDormand gave me great advice. She said, "Just give him a big hug every time you see him. It drops his guard." So I walked onto the set and I was shaking, but I gave him this big hug and he was just like, "Gotta go to work now."
3 WHAT ABOUT YOU? ARE YOU A PRETTY EASYGOING ACTRESS TO WORK WITH?
I don't like rehearsals. I'm a cow, and if you milk me a lot I'm going to get dry.
- CONTRIBUTORS Danielle Anderson,
- With Jed Dreben,
- Scott Huver,
- Nicholas White.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!