Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Photographer Captures the Moment a Mom Says Goodbye to an Older Child Before Giving Birth
- When's the Wedding? All About Miley Cyrus' Future Walk Down the Aisle with Love Liam Hemsworth
- RHOBH's Carlton Gebbia Is Still Living with Husband amid Separation 'for the Wellness of Their Children'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 18, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 12
"I Was 100% Faithful to That Man"
Shanna Moakler Opens Up About Her Bitter Breakup with Travis Barker
Last month, her husband and Meet the Barkers costar, Travis Barker (the former Blink-182 drummer), filed for divorce and told the press she'd cheated on him and neglected their kids. "My No. 1 priority is my children. Shanna didn't have that same feeling," Barker, 30, told PEOPLE, referring to daughter Alabama, 9 months, son Landon, 2, and stepdaughter Atiana, 7 (Moakler's child with boxer Oscar De La Hoya). After four years together, Moakler, 31, felt betrayed. "I cried a lot," she says. "I thought this was the man I'd grow old with."
Moakler denies Barker's charges. "I was 100 percent faithful to that man," she says, adding that Barker's suspicions wore her down. "When he left, I was almost relieved," she says. "I wasn't tiptoeing around the house afraid to say anything." The 1995 Miss U.S.A. also maintains she's a good mom: "I'm very active in making sure my children are well-adjusted and balanced." Barker's response? "He continues to love Shanna and wants the best for their children," says his rep, adding that Barker and Paris Hilton (with whom he was spotted in Vegas last weekend) are "just friends."
Despite their feud, Moakler is glad they'll have joint custody of the kids and hopes for a reconciliation. "I love the fairy tale of getting back together," she says, but "Travis has a lot of soul searching to do; he needs to make himself happy before [he] can make others happy. But I'd love that."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!