Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Melissa Joan Hart Joins Libertarian Gary Johnson's Presidential Campaign as Connecticut Chairperson
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- From INSTANT: WATCH: Coby the Cat Is Prettier Than Most Humans
- Married at First Sight Helps Nearly Newlyweds Find True Love Off Camera
- LeBron James, Gregg Popovich and NFL Teams React to Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem Protests
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 18, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 12
Carolyn Kepcher Used to Help Donald Trump Dismiss Apprentice Hopefuls. Now She's the One Leaving the Boardroom
During the past year, according to sources, Trump was none too pleased at how his employee of 11 years handled her Apprentice success. She wrote a book, set up speaking engagements and even lobbied for one of the vacant spots on The View. "She was building her own personal brand," says a Trump source, while another calls her "a prima donna." Nonsense, says a source close to Kepcher: "Her speeches were only given on days off." Kepcher's departure won't affect The Apprentice's upcoming sixth season, which had already replaced her and fellow Trump adviser George Ross with a rotating mix of confidants, including Trump's children Ivanka and Donald Jr. As Kepcher weighs her next step, even her old boss expects her to thrive. "I wish her well," says Trump. "I think she's a terrific person."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!