Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sweet Dreams! Kim Kardashian West Snaps a Selfie to Tell Her Unborn Son 'Good Night'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- 'Austin and Perry, We're Coming for You': Rescuers Hopeful They'll Find 14-Year-Old Boys Who Went Missing on Florida Fishing Trip
- Bachelor in Paradise Superlatives Are Out! Who Did Cast Members Name Most Dramatic?
- Missing California 8-Year-Old Girl's Body Found in a Dumpster; Teen Boy in Custody
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 18, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 12
Carolyn Kepcher Used to Help Donald Trump Dismiss Apprentice Hopefuls. Now She's the One Leaving the Boardroom
During the past year, according to sources, Trump was none too pleased at how his employee of 11 years handled her Apprentice success. She wrote a book, set up speaking engagements and even lobbied for one of the vacant spots on The View. "She was building her own personal brand," says a Trump source, while another calls her "a prima donna." Nonsense, says a source close to Kepcher: "Her speeches were only given on days off." Kepcher's departure won't affect The Apprentice's upcoming sixth season, which had already replaced her and fellow Trump adviser George Ross with a rotating mix of confidants, including Trump's children Ivanka and Donald Jr. As Kepcher weighs her next step, even her old boss expects her to thrive. "I wish her well," says Trump. "I think she's a terrific person."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!