Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside CaCee Cobb's Boho Chic Nursery: 'I Didn't Want the Stereotypical Pink'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Stars Love This $6,000 Ring – Here's the $60 Version
- VIDEO: Who Does Val Chmerkovskiy Think Is the Team to Beat on Dancing with the Stars?
- Here's Your Labor Day Weekend Beauty Inspiration, Courtesy of Minka Kelly
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 18, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 12
Carolyn Kepcher Used to Help Donald Trump Dismiss Apprentice Hopefuls. Now She's the One Leaving the Boardroom
During the past year, according to sources, Trump was none too pleased at how his employee of 11 years handled her Apprentice success. She wrote a book, set up speaking engagements and even lobbied for one of the vacant spots on The View. "She was building her own personal brand," says a Trump source, while another calls her "a prima donna." Nonsense, says a source close to Kepcher: "Her speeches were only given on days off." Kepcher's departure won't affect The Apprentice's upcoming sixth season, which had already replaced her and fellow Trump adviser George Ross with a rotating mix of confidants, including Trump's children Ivanka and Donald Jr. As Kepcher weighs her next step, even her old boss expects her to thrive. "I wish her well," says Trump. "I think she's a terrific person."
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!