Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teenager Among 3 Dead Women Found in Rancho Santa Fe Home
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Mark Salling Child Pornography Case Delayed as Former Glee Star Seeks New Representation
- Ex Cons Triumph as Trainers at Prison Style Bootcamp in N.Y.C.
- Vicki Gunvalson Struggles to Repair RHOC Friendships: They 'Lost Respect for Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
Fred Thompson: 'Let's Get on with It!'
After Months of Flirting with the Idea, Law & Order's Fred Thompson Makes His White House Bid Official. Now Comes the Hard Part
During stops at town halls, rural fairs and more than one Dairy Queen, he'll talk about smaller government, tighter borders and less Federal spending. At 6'5" he'll have to stoop to pose with the citizens he meets, or to kiss their babies. But, as he confided in his gruff southern drawl to 400 supporters in Council Bluffs at the end of his first day of stumping and signing autographs, "if the good Lord is willing, we'll be victorious."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!