Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch the Trailer for Will Smith's Concussion, Which Examines the Dangers of Football
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Suicidal Teen Allegedly Texted Friend, 'Let's Do a Romeo and Juliet,' Says Lawyer
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Brings Her Meghan Edmonds Beef (and Heather Dubrow Brings Her Leeches) to Tamra Judge's Sex Party
- Ne-Yo Is Engaged and Expecting a Baby with New Fiancée Crystal Renay
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
Fred Thompson: 'Let's Get on with It!'
After Months of Flirting with the Idea, Law & Order's Fred Thompson Makes His White House Bid Official. Now Comes the Hard Part
During stops at town halls, rural fairs and more than one Dairy Queen, he'll talk about smaller government, tighter borders and less Federal spending. At 6'5" he'll have to stoop to pose with the citizens he meets, or to kiss their babies. But, as he confided in his gruff southern drawl to 400 supporters in Council Bluffs at the end of his first day of stumping and signing autographs, "if the good Lord is willing, we'll be victorious."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!