Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Free Clarisonic? Yes Please! (It Can Be Yours When You Enter to Win!)
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Changing Looks
- Michigan Man Guilty of Killing Wife in Trial that Laid Bare His Secret S&M Lifestyle
- Craig Ferguson Tells Why He Won't Cry on His Final Episode of Late Late Show
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
Fred Thompson: 'Let's Get on with It!'
After Months of Flirting with the Idea, Law & Order's Fred Thompson Makes His White House Bid Official. Now Comes the Hard Part
During stops at town halls, rural fairs and more than one Dairy Queen, he'll talk about smaller government, tighter borders and less Federal spending. At 6'5" he'll have to stoop to pose with the citizens he meets, or to kiss their babies. But, as he confided in his gruff southern drawl to 400 supporters in Council Bluffs at the end of his first day of stumping and signing autographs, "if the good Lord is willing, we'll be victorious."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!