Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kelly Clarkson, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & John Legend Set to Perform at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- We Covet This Homemade Star Wars Droid Intensely (VIDEO)
- On the Mend: Liza Minnelli Completes Rehab, Steps Out for Dinner in Los Angeles
- What Happens When Sia Forgets Her Trademark Wig (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
Actress Tawny Cypress Finding My Father
It had been eight years since Cypress, 31, had seen her father, a Vietnam War vet and "roamer," she says, who divorced her mother before she was born. In that time she had married, had a son, divorced and appeared on such shows as NYPD Blue, Third Watch and Heroes. Now she plays police officer Ginger LeBeau on K-Ville, which just happens to be set in post-Katrina New Orleans.
Her own hurricane story has a happy ending: A week and a half after posting her message, Cypress got a call from Gene, who had heard she was looking for him from a relative. She invited him to visit her in Brooklyn; a few weeks later, he did. "It was overwhelming," she says of the reunion. Now she is working in the Big Easy on her new show and building a new relationship with her dad, whom she talks to often. "We're taking it slow," she says. "But it's wonderful. Out of Katrina, I got my dad back."
- With Ruth Laney/New Orleans.
April 21, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!