Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zac Efron Says Final Goodbye to His Dog Puppy: 'You've Always Been My Best Friend'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Recreates Her Iconic 'Baby One More Time' Video with James Corden on Carpool Karaoke
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
A Nasty Divorce
In a Court Filing, Country Star Sara Evans's Ex Claims She Was Unfaithful. She Says He's Just Waging a Smear Campaign
Evans's camp countered that Schelske's filing is an attempt to ruin her reputation. In papers filed by her lawyers Sept. 11, Evans says her husband sent an e-mail reading, "It won't matter anyway whether you answer them or not. The questions themselves will answer all the tabloids want to know. I don't care about draining every last dime and completely destroying your career."
With both sides bound by a gag order imposed to protect the couple's three young children, Nashville divorce attorney Rose Palermo calls the airing of dirty laundry in court papers a way to "get around the gag order and cause embarrassment. I'd put these questions in the same category as, 'Have you quit beating your wife?'" The exes are next due in court Sept. 28.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!