Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- That One Time Wes Craven Directed Meryl Streep in a Non-Horror Movie
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- White Supremacist Convicted of Capital Murder
- Bachelor in Paradise: One Girl Decides She Wants to Lose Her Virginity, and Another Contestant Gets Dumped (for the Second Time!)
- FROM EW: Lena Dunham Publishes First Short Story in Newsletter's Fiction Issue
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
A Nasty Divorce
In a Court Filing, Country Star Sara Evans's Ex Claims She Was Unfaithful. She Says He's Just Waging a Smear Campaign
Evans's camp countered that Schelske's filing is an attempt to ruin her reputation. In papers filed by her lawyers Sept. 11, Evans says her husband sent an e-mail reading, "It won't matter anyway whether you answer them or not. The questions themselves will answer all the tabloids want to know. I don't care about draining every last dime and completely destroying your career."
With both sides bound by a gag order imposed to protect the couple's three young children, Nashville divorce attorney Rose Palermo calls the airing of dirty laundry in court papers a way to "get around the gag order and cause embarrassment. I'd put these questions in the same category as, 'Have you quit beating your wife?'" The exes are next due in court Sept. 28.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!