Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
Where Did They Go Wrong?
Let Us Count the Ways...
1. Pink lashes
Fuchsia lashes match the equally unnatural streaks in her hair. 2. Frothy frock Is it a dress or a strawberry meringue? 3. Combat boots Perfect for Sk8er Bois... red carpet, not so much.
LIL MAMA IN LAS VEGAS
4. Pastel pacifier
Encrusted with crystals. Classy! 5. Shiny poof dress Also doubles as a parachute, car sun shade and handy wrap for leftover chicken. 6. Frilly ankle socks Not acceptable on anyone over 5.
IMOGEN HEAP IN L.A.
Because one must shade oneself from the damaging rays of the flashbulbs. 8. Hair greenery Never in season! 9. White boots Enough said. And don't get us started on using a frog as an accessory.
DIANE KEATON IN VENICE, CALIF.
10. Feeling blue
Azure-colored shades go with nothing. Nothing! 11. Layering gone bad Choose the poufy skirt or the skinny jeans, never both. A stab at consistency: matchy- matchy scarf and flats.
SIENNA MILLER IN N.Y.C.
12. Unidentified knitted object Chenille? Velour? Only Sienna knows for sure. 13. Look, Ma, no pants She might have been aiming for '60s glam, but she ended up with glorified control tops.
JENNIFER LOPEZ IN PARIS
14. Mixed metaphors
Topping a voluminous muu-muu with a floppy fur vest? Even the little skulls on the dress look embarrassed. 15. White platforms Please page a podiatrist, stat!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!