Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kerry Washington Teases President Obama's 'Funny' Side Ahead of Last White House Correspondents' Dinner, as She Joins Scandal Stars at Event in D.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- FROM EW: Drake Releases New Album Views
- Anti-Trump Protest Intensifies in Orange County as Roads are Blocked, Police Window Smashed
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Have Lunch with His Parents in Australia
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
"On Oscar night I couldn't move, but the suit was wicked."
"It had to be at the Oscars, probably. Those dresses—all of them—they always have a corset in them or some jimmy rig underneath that nobody sees."
"At last year's CMAs, I wore this J. Mendel dress turned backwards because it was sexier. I was terrified my boob was going to fall out!"
"These little Cesare Paciotti booties are one of the fall must-haves, but they're about a size too small! I want to cry, but I'm smiling."
"Sometimes you can't get the right earrings with the stem, so you have to settle for the clip-ons. But after a while it hurts my head, my ears—my brain just shuts down."—MARY J. BLIGE
- With Paul Chi,
- Christina Tapper.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!