Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' in the Most Adorable Way
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Kevin Bacon Celebrates 27 Years of Marriage to Kyra Sedgwick in the Most Adorable Way
- Tom Brady Writes Facebook Post After 'Deflategate': 'To a Large Degree, We Have All Lost'
- VIDEO: Tyler Perry Shares Touching Tribute He Made for Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
At the Airport
KATE BECKINSALE keeps it simple and chic in New York City June 21.
In a shapeless muumuu, ragged straw hat and bad wig, PARIS HILTON, fresh from jail on June 29, shows how wearing white can go horribly wrong.
Cleanup in aisle 5! BRITNEY SPEARS pushes it in hot pants and heels in L.A. June 26.
Paper or plastic? SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR makes the right choice in a Development by Erica Davies dress in L.A. March 8.
Walking the Dog
ANNE HATHAWAY dons a sweet, feminine dress while walking her Lab Esmeralda in N.Y.C. July 27.
SIENNA MILLER's shuffling-grandmother look May 28 in London is enough to perplex even her pooches Porgy and Bess.
The Louis Vuitton doesn't save JESSICA SIMPSON from looking schlumpy in baggy sweats June 25 in L.A.
Designer purse? Check. Practical yet adorable headband? Ditto. CAMERON DIAZ doesn't use her workout as an excuse not to look cute in Santa Monica March 30.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!