Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Nick Jonas Surprises Fans at FAO Schwarz with a Casual Performance of Jealous on the Big Piano
- FROM TIME: Thinking About a Trip to Cuba? 5 Things You Should Know
- Elizabeth Olsen Chops Off Her Hair; the Year of the Bob Continues
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
At the Airport
KATE BECKINSALE keeps it simple and chic in New York City June 21.
In a shapeless muumuu, ragged straw hat and bad wig, PARIS HILTON, fresh from jail on June 29, shows how wearing white can go horribly wrong.
Cleanup in aisle 5! BRITNEY SPEARS pushes it in hot pants and heels in L.A. June 26.
Paper or plastic? SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR makes the right choice in a Development by Erica Davies dress in L.A. March 8.
Walking the Dog
ANNE HATHAWAY dons a sweet, feminine dress while walking her Lab Esmeralda in N.Y.C. July 27.
SIENNA MILLER's shuffling-grandmother look May 28 in London is enough to perplex even her pooches Porgy and Bess.
The Louis Vuitton doesn't save JESSICA SIMPSON from looking schlumpy in baggy sweats June 25 in L.A.
Designer purse? Check. Practical yet adorable headband? Ditto. CAMERON DIAZ doesn't use her workout as an excuse not to look cute in Santa Monica March 30.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!