Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
These Tressed-to-Impress Beauties Prove They're a Cut Above the Rest
at the Golden Globe Awards Jan. 15.
at the Hairspray premiere in New York this July.
at the Oscars Feb. 25.
at the People's Choice Awards Jan. 9.
at a press party in Beverly Hills this July.
at the Tribeca Film Festival in N.Y.C. this May.
at the Spirit Awards in Santa Monica on Feb. 24.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!