Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Want to Spend the Weekend at Princess Diana's Childhood Home? Here's How!
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- These Red, White and Blue Nachos Are the Patriotic Party Snack You Need
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd on the Best Parenting Advice They've Received: 'Don't Read Books!'
- Here's How Stickers Can Banish Your Blemishes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
IN BURBERRY IN CARSON, CALIF.
SWEATER CHIC (AND WHITE SHOES!) IN L.A.
LOOKING WHITE-HOT IN VENICE
GETTING SHADY IN HIP CASUAL WEAR IN N.Y.C.
IN GIORGIO ARMANI IN CANNES
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!