Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sounds Off on Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- From Extra Crispy: What's That Stringy White Thing in Raw Eggs?
- Where Would the Characters of Friday Night Lights Be Today? The Show's Stars Weigh in on EW Reunites the Cast Of
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Easiest Way to Organize Jewelry
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
Eating for Two!
Body Watch Asks Pregnant Stars: What Are You Craving?
"Every once in a while I'll be like, "Oh, my son is having a cupcake. Sure! I'll have some of that chocolate frosting." But I'm definitely more aware the second time around to not go crazy"
Due this winter
"It's really sad, but I'm craving cottage cheese."
Due this fall
"A lot of Italian food, which is weird because I'm Italian and I never eat Italian food normally. I'm getting back to my roots."
—DREA DE MATTEO
Due in October
"When I see some food on TV or someone walking down the street with something, I want it. I do a lot of frozen yogurt or chocolate-covered raisins. I really don't discriminate with my sweets!"
—Dancing with the Stars host SAMANTHA HARRIS
Due in November
"No cravings, but I miss sushi like crazy."
Due in November
"Cheese, gluten-free cookies—I have celiac disease—a lot of chocolate and watermelon with salt and lime on it. It's weird but refreshing. You should try it!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Shayna Arnold,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Christina Tapper.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!