Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Stephanie Talks About Losing Her Mom, Princess Grace – and How Her Rescue Elephants Helped Her Find Peace
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- VIDEO: Judge Sentences Domestic Violence Victim to Jail for Not Showing Up at Her Alleged Abuser's Trial
- VIDEO: Kendra Wilkinson Admits, 'I Don't Know What I Would Do' If an Intimacy Retreat Can't Fix My Marriage
- InStyle's Virtual Reality Experience Will Blow Your Mind (We Promise)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
Eating for Two!
Body Watch Asks Pregnant Stars: What Are You Craving?
"Every once in a while I'll be like, "Oh, my son is having a cupcake. Sure! I'll have some of that chocolate frosting." But I'm definitely more aware the second time around to not go crazy"
Due this winter
"It's really sad, but I'm craving cottage cheese."
Due this fall
"A lot of Italian food, which is weird because I'm Italian and I never eat Italian food normally. I'm getting back to my roots."
—DREA DE MATTEO
Due in October
"When I see some food on TV or someone walking down the street with something, I want it. I do a lot of frozen yogurt or chocolate-covered raisins. I really don't discriminate with my sweets!"
—Dancing with the Stars host SAMANTHA HARRIS
Due in November
"No cravings, but I miss sushi like crazy."
Due in November
"Cheese, gluten-free cookies—I have celiac disease—a lot of chocolate and watermelon with salt and lime on it. It's weird but refreshing. You should try it!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Shayna Arnold,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Christina Tapper.
October 08, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!