Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is This Prince George's Favorite Book?
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Nicki Minaj Enlivens Watch What Happens with a Wardrobe Malfunction (VIDEO)
- Stephen Collins to Katie Couric: 'I'm a Flawed Person'
- Rafael Nadal Is Tommy Hilfiger's New Face. Remember These Other Hot Athletes-Turned-Models?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 08:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 24, 2007
- Vol. 68
- No. 13
Eating for Two!
Body Watch Asks Pregnant Stars: What Are You Craving?
"Every once in a while I'll be like, "Oh, my son is having a cupcake. Sure! I'll have some of that chocolate frosting." But I'm definitely more aware the second time around to not go crazy"
Due this winter
"It's really sad, but I'm craving cottage cheese."
Due this fall
"A lot of Italian food, which is weird because I'm Italian and I never eat Italian food normally. I'm getting back to my roots."
—DREA DE MATTEO
Due in October
"When I see some food on TV or someone walking down the street with something, I want it. I do a lot of frozen yogurt or chocolate-covered raisins. I really don't discriminate with my sweets!"
—Dancing with the Stars host SAMANTHA HARRIS
Due in November
"No cravings, but I miss sushi like crazy."
Due in November
"Cheese, gluten-free cookies—I have celiac disease—a lot of chocolate and watermelon with salt and lime on it. It's weird but refreshing. You should try it!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Charlotte Triggs,
- With Shayna Arnold,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Jenny Sundel,
- Christina Tapper.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!