Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
Andy Roddick Rates the Year's Big Trends
The Tennis Star Gives a Man's Point of View on Which Women's Looks Are Grand Slams and Which Are Double Faults
"I must confess, I am a leg guy! If a woman's stems are in good shape, a mini is a great way to show them off."
"Uh, no thanks. I'm sorry, but this is my least favorite look. For some reason, I think it's sloppy looking, and most people can't even wear them ... which is actually a good thing."
"I give it a big 'boo'! You've got to ask yourself: 'How much do I really need to go to lunch?' They look like they need wheels."
"I actually dig this look. I am more partial towards girls wearing them casually as opposed to dressing them up. I also like them more as pants, or under skirts rather than dresses. I like this look because it can make a girl look casually stylish without trying too hard."
"I like this look. With heels, it's a great way to show off legs. It's like a miniskirt, with more of a dressed-down casual look, which I am a fan of."
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!