Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Zoë Kravitz Play a Giant Game of Beer Pong
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Blonde Bombshell! Kim Kardashian Debuts Platinum Hair at Paris Fashion Week
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- 'Love Has No Labels' Video Aims to Address Our Inherent Biases
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
From Sexy Waves, Sophisticated Updos and Cute Crops, These Were the Dos to Die for
This sleek bun really lets her eyes sparkle.
Loose and flowing curls give this beauty a boho air.
Best Straight Hair
Her much-copied style can be casual or chic.
She's found an elegant and sexy take on the traditional bob.
Best Short Cut
Tousled layers bring out the gamine in her.
Best Retro Style
Glam this good demands that every hair be in place.
Who has the best hair? Go to people.com/bestandworst and vote for your favorite hairdo!
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!