Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- How Residents in the Duggars' Town Are Reacting to Josh's Molestation Scandal: 'People Are Super Embarassed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
From Sexy Waves, Sophisticated Updos and Cute Crops, These Were the Dos to Die for
This sleek bun really lets her eyes sparkle.
Loose and flowing curls give this beauty a boho air.
Best Straight Hair
Her much-copied style can be casual or chic.
She's found an elegant and sexy take on the traditional bob.
Best Short Cut
Tousled layers bring out the gamine in her.
Best Retro Style
Glam this good demands that every hair be in place.
Who has the best hair? Go to people.com/bestandworst and vote for your favorite hairdo!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!