Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
From Sexy Waves, Sophisticated Updos and Cute Crops, These Were the Dos to Die for
This sleek bun really lets her eyes sparkle.
Loose and flowing curls give this beauty a boho air.
Best Straight Hair
Her much-copied style can be casual or chic.
She's found an elegant and sexy take on the traditional bob.
Best Short Cut
Tousled layers bring out the gamine in her.
Best Retro Style
Glam this good demands that every hair be in place.
Who has the best hair? Go to people.com/bestandworst and vote for your favorite hairdo!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!