Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
They Had a Bad Day
Mistakes Happen—Even to Stylish Stars. Here, Seven Looks These Celebs Would Like to Forget
SARAH JESSICA PARKER is all smiles, but somewhere a bagpiper is crying over his missing kilt.
Talk about overexposure! TERI HATCHER should take a cue from Victoria—underwear is meant to be a secret.
What's HEATHER GRAHAM got in that front pocket, anyway? Lipstick? Mints? A kangaroo joey?
GWYNETH PALTROW goes Amish in a shapeless jacket layered over a shapeless dress. Did she leave a matching bonnet in the buggy?
BEYONCE KNOWLES illustrates Hollywood's unfortunate golden rule: The shorter the skirt, the higher the hair.
If ASHLEY TISDALE was channeling an overly accessorized lion tamer, then she succeeded.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!