Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Beatlemania Revisited in New Trailer for Ron Howard's Eight Days a Week
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Meet Korea's Biggest Hearthrob Lee Min Ho (His Perfect Day Off Includes a Ton of Sleeping!)
- Tinsley Mortimer Finalizes Deal with Ex to Have Case Dismissed After Trespassing Arrest: 'She Can Finally Move On with Her Life,' Source Says
- Teen with Cancer Marries High School Sweetheart from Hospital Bed: 'Love Is Still Possible'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
They Had a Bad Day
Mistakes Happen—Even to Stylish Stars. Here, Seven Looks These Celebs Would Like to Forget
SARAH JESSICA PARKER is all smiles, but somewhere a bagpiper is crying over his missing kilt.
Talk about overexposure! TERI HATCHER should take a cue from Victoria—underwear is meant to be a secret.
What's HEATHER GRAHAM got in that front pocket, anyway? Lipstick? Mints? A kangaroo joey?
GWYNETH PALTROW goes Amish in a shapeless jacket layered over a shapeless dress. Did she leave a matching bonnet in the buggy?
BEYONCE KNOWLES illustrates Hollywood's unfortunate golden rule: The shorter the skirt, the higher the hair.
If ASHLEY TISDALE was channeling an overly accessorized lion tamer, then she succeeded.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!