Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Flashback Friday! Nick Carter Drops New Single and Music Video '19 in 99'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- How Rory Feek's Life and Joey's Cancer Has Eerily Mirrored Their Manager's Journey
- Tony Goldwyn Teases Scandal's Winter Premiere: 'Fitz Is Alone Really for the First Time in His Life'
- DeKoding Kardashian Style: The Scoop on That Sheer Turtleneck Kim Wears in Every Other Insta Pic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
Picks and Pans Review: Lionel Richie
In the '80s he was king of the bedroom ballad, but these days Lionel Richie is best known as Nicole's dad. With his ninth solo CD—his first in two years—he gets back in the R&B game, enlisting hip producers like Jermaine Dupri (Usher) and Dallas Austin (Gwen Stefani) to keep up with the Ne-Yos of the world. He effectively flaunts a more contemporary style on the sultry "What You Are" and the tender "I Call It Love," but doesn't disappoint when he goes vintage Richie weepie on the romantic "I Love You." Mid-tempo offerings "Up All Night" and the corny "All Around the World" won't exactly have you dancing on the ceiling, but Coming Home is still a very welcome return.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "I Call It Love"
For more information on where to find our Download This picks, go to www.people.com/downloadthis
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!