Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
Picks and Pans Review: Lionel Richie
In the '80s he was king of the bedroom ballad, but these days Lionel Richie is best known as Nicole's dad. With his ninth solo CD—his first in two years—he gets back in the R&B game, enlisting hip producers like Jermaine Dupri (Usher) and Dallas Austin (Gwen Stefani) to keep up with the Ne-Yos of the world. He effectively flaunts a more contemporary style on the sultry "What You Are" and the tender "I Call It Love," but doesn't disappoint when he goes vintage Richie weepie on the romantic "I Love You." Mid-tempo offerings "Up All Night" and the corny "All Around the World" won't exactly have you dancing on the ceiling, but Coming Home is still a very welcome return.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "I Call It Love"
For more information on where to find our Download This picks, go to www.people.com/downloadthis
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!