Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hawaii Woman Wins $10.7M Jackpot Playing a Penny Slot at Wynn Las Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Bachelor in Paradise's Caila Quinn Accuses Ashley Iaconetti of 'Sabotaging' Her Relationship with Jared Haibon
- Find Out How Jinger Duggar's Fiancé Jeremy Vuolo Said 'I Love You' for the First Time
- FROM EW: Slay All Day! Leslie Jones Is Just One of SNL's Returning Stars – Find Out Who Else Is Back
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
Picks and Pans Review: Lionel Richie
In the '80s he was king of the bedroom ballad, but these days Lionel Richie is best known as Nicole's dad. With his ninth solo CD—his first in two years—he gets back in the R&B game, enlisting hip producers like Jermaine Dupri (Usher) and Dallas Austin (Gwen Stefani) to keep up with the Ne-Yos of the world. He effectively flaunts a more contemporary style on the sultry "What You Are" and the tender "I Call It Love," but doesn't disappoint when he goes vintage Richie weepie on the romantic "I Love You." Mid-tempo offerings "Up All Night" and the corny "All Around the World" won't exactly have you dancing on the ceiling, but Coming Home is still a very welcome return.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "I Call It Love"
For more information on where to find our Download This picks, go to www.people.com/downloadthis
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!