Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Spoof His 'Marriage-Is-Work' Oscar Speech on SNL
- Readers Send Angelina Jolie Their Love, Tori Spelling's Ring Gets a Laugh
- Source: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Break Up – for Now
- Why Denise Richards Is Caring for Charlie's Kids with Brooke Mueller
- 13-Year-Old Cancer Patient (and YouTube Star) Talia Designs a Clothing Line
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday May 19, 2013 08:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
She's Got the Midas Touch—Everything Kate Moss Puts on Turns into Fashion Gold
• Kate the magician: "There's something magical about Kate," says Burberry designer Christopher Bailey. "She has a knack for making something her own. She's inspiring to be around."
• Kate the professional: "She is strong yet vulnerable," says designer David Yurman. "Her distinctive style and inner beauty come through in all the different emotions required in our campaign. I love the way she reacts on-set to my jewelry. She's always styling."
• Kate the icon: "Kate is timeless," says Francisco Costa, creative director of Calvin Klein. "She was gorgeous when Calvin first used her, and she's even more gorgeous now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!