Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yes, Russell Wilson and Ciara Are Dating; No, They're Not Having Sex (Video)
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Broadway Theatergoer Attempted to Charge His Phone – Onstage
- Abused, Noseless Dog Undergoes Amazing Transformation – But Still Needs Your Help (Video)
- FROM EW: Get a First Look at Outlander's Claire and Jamie in Season 2
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
She's Got the Midas Touch—Everything Kate Moss Puts on Turns into Fashion Gold
• Kate the magician: "There's something magical about Kate," says Burberry designer Christopher Bailey. "She has a knack for making something her own. She's inspiring to be around."
• Kate the professional: "She is strong yet vulnerable," says designer David Yurman. "Her distinctive style and inner beauty come through in all the different emotions required in our campaign. I love the way she reacts on-set to my jewelry. She's always styling."
• Kate the icon: "Kate is timeless," says Francisco Costa, creative director of Calvin Klein. "She was gorgeous when Calvin first used her, and she's even more gorgeous now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!