Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
She's Got the Midas Touch—Everything Kate Moss Puts on Turns into Fashion Gold
• Kate the magician: "There's something magical about Kate," says Burberry designer Christopher Bailey. "She has a knack for making something her own. She's inspiring to be around."
• Kate the professional: "She is strong yet vulnerable," says designer David Yurman. "Her distinctive style and inner beauty come through in all the different emotions required in our campaign. I love the way she reacts on-set to my jewelry. She's always styling."
• Kate the icon: "Kate is timeless," says Francisco Costa, creative director of Calvin Klein. "She was gorgeous when Calvin first used her, and she's even more gorgeous now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!