Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Balloons Released at Oklahoma Father's Grave Travel 25 Miles Back to His Widow and Daughter
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- WATCH: Taraji P. Henson's Lip Sync Battle Secret Weapon? Mary J. Blige!
- Gwen and Gavin's Most Memorable Couple Style Moments: Here's What We're Gonna Miss
- 'The Turdinator' Is an English Man Who Camouflages Himself to Catch Those Who Leave Dog Poo Behind
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
She's Got the Midas Touch—Everything Kate Moss Puts on Turns into Fashion Gold
• Kate the magician: "There's something magical about Kate," says Burberry designer Christopher Bailey. "She has a knack for making something her own. She's inspiring to be around."
• Kate the professional: "She is strong yet vulnerable," says designer David Yurman. "Her distinctive style and inner beauty come through in all the different emotions required in our campaign. I love the way she reacts on-set to my jewelry. She's always styling."
• Kate the icon: "Kate is timeless," says Francisco Costa, creative director of Calvin Klein. "She was gorgeous when Calvin first used her, and she's even more gorgeous now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!