Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
Thanks to Her Tasteful, Easy Style, Jennifer Aniston Stands Out Without Ever Trying to Show Off
Aniston won our PEOPLE.com poll by a landslide—a full 54 percent of you think she's the best-dressed star in Hollywood. Fans relate to her combination of impeccable taste and girl-next-door appeal. Aniston is also a designer's dream—chic with a perfect figure and a loyal streak. When she likes something, she sticks with it.
• Her basics: Generra's bootcut jeans, T-shirts from C&C California and tailored blazers are crucial building blocks of her kick-back wardrobe.
• On the red carpet: "She really knows how to choose clothes that suit her," says Donatella Versace. "Sleek, simple, romantic. She follows her own instincts."
• The finishing touches: A fan of Jennifer Meyer's jewelry line, the star wears her delicate gold pieces time and again. "She starts a frenzy whenever she wears anything," says Meyer. "I've gotten calls from around the world. Everyone wants what Jen wore. That's the power of Jennifer Aniston." The key? "She never tries to be something she's not."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!