Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Tongue-Kiss Photo with Kanye West on Her Anniversary
- Josh Duggar Appears to Make a Joke About Dating Siblings in Re-surfaced Video
- What Is This Crazy-Looking Beauty Tool and Why Do We Love It?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
Thanks to Her Tasteful, Easy Style, Jennifer Aniston Stands Out Without Ever Trying to Show Off
Aniston won our PEOPLE.com poll by a landslide—a full 54 percent of you think she's the best-dressed star in Hollywood. Fans relate to her combination of impeccable taste and girl-next-door appeal. Aniston is also a designer's dream—chic with a perfect figure and a loyal streak. When she likes something, she sticks with it.
• Her basics: Generra's bootcut jeans, T-shirts from C&C California and tailored blazers are crucial building blocks of her kick-back wardrobe.
• On the red carpet: "She really knows how to choose clothes that suit her," says Donatella Versace. "Sleek, simple, romantic. She follows her own instincts."
• The finishing touches: A fan of Jennifer Meyer's jewelry line, the star wears her delicate gold pieces time and again. "She starts a frenzy whenever she wears anything," says Meyer. "I've gotten calls from around the world. Everyone wants what Jen wore. That's the power of Jennifer Aniston." The key? "She never tries to be something she's not."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!