Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Legendary College Basketball Coach Pat Summitt Dies at 64 After Battle with Alzheimer's Disease
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Celebrate Khloe's Birthday with Kim, Kourtney and Kylie
- Romance in Rome! Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Take Their Jet Set Relationship to Italy
- IKEA Issues Voluntary Recall of Dressers and Chests That Have Killed 6 Children
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
Thanks to Her Tasteful, Easy Style, Jennifer Aniston Stands Out Without Ever Trying to Show Off
Aniston won our PEOPLE.com poll by a landslide—a full 54 percent of you think she's the best-dressed star in Hollywood. Fans relate to her combination of impeccable taste and girl-next-door appeal. Aniston is also a designer's dream—chic with a perfect figure and a loyal streak. When she likes something, she sticks with it.
• Her basics: Generra's bootcut jeans, T-shirts from C&C California and tailored blazers are crucial building blocks of her kick-back wardrobe.
• On the red carpet: "She really knows how to choose clothes that suit her," says Donatella Versace. "Sleek, simple, romantic. She follows her own instincts."
• The finishing touches: A fan of Jennifer Meyer's jewelry line, the star wears her delicate gold pieces time and again. "She starts a frenzy whenever she wears anything," says Meyer. "I've gotten calls from around the world. Everyone wants what Jen wore. That's the power of Jennifer Aniston." The key? "She never tries to be something she's not."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!