Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Ellie Goulding's 'Still Falling for You' Video Teases Bridget Jones's Baby
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 to Baton Rouge Food Bank
- Couple Arrested for Allegedly Kidnapping 3 Children and Killing Their Mother
- Thomas Gibson Contemplates a Return to Comedy Following His Criminal Minds Firing: 'Maybe It's Time'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
Thanks to Her Tasteful, Easy Style, Jennifer Aniston Stands Out Without Ever Trying to Show Off
Aniston won our PEOPLE.com poll by a landslide—a full 54 percent of you think she's the best-dressed star in Hollywood. Fans relate to her combination of impeccable taste and girl-next-door appeal. Aniston is also a designer's dream—chic with a perfect figure and a loyal streak. When she likes something, she sticks with it.
• Her basics: Generra's bootcut jeans, T-shirts from C&C California and tailored blazers are crucial building blocks of her kick-back wardrobe.
• On the red carpet: "She really knows how to choose clothes that suit her," says Donatella Versace. "Sleek, simple, romantic. She follows her own instincts."
• The finishing touches: A fan of Jennifer Meyer's jewelry line, the star wears her delicate gold pieces time and again. "She starts a frenzy whenever she wears anything," says Meyer. "I've gotten calls from around the world. Everyone wants what Jen wore. That's the power of Jennifer Aniston." The key? "She never tries to be something she's not."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!