Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Survivor: Worlds Apart Runners-Up Tell All: 'We Were So Close! '
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Sarah Palin Reveals Why Bristol and Her Ex-Fiancé Are Celebrating on What Would Have Been Their Wedding Weekend
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Won't Be Joining Netflix's Full House Reboot
- Wiz Khalifa Jokes That He 'Would Die' If Son Sebastian Got Tattoos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 25, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 13
Head-Turning Gowns in Unusual Colors, Super-Sexy Shapes or with Intricate Detailing Made These Stars Standouts on the Red Carpet
JENNIFER ANISTON in Rochas at the Academy Awards.
JESSICA ALBA in Versace at the Academy Awards.
JENNIFER LOPEZ in Versace at the Costume Institute Gala.
KATE HUDSON in Diane von Furstenberg at the You, Me and Dupree premiere in L.A.
Best Vibrant Hue
ZIYI ZHANG in Giorgio Armani at the Golden Globe Awards.
NICOLE KIDMAN in Balenciaga at the Academy Awards.
MICHELLE WILLIAMS in Vera Wang at the Academy Awards.
RIHANNA in Max Azria Atelier at the CFDA Awards in New York City.
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY in Vera Wang at the Academy Awards.
MISCHA BARTON in Dior at the Prince's Trust Summer Ball in London.
Best Jewel Tone
EVANGELINE LILLY in Elie Saab at the Golden Globe Awards.
Best Sexy Classic
CHARLIZE THERON in Giorgio Armani at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
BEYONCE KNOWLES in Roberto Cavalli at the Rainbow Room in New York City.
Most Flattering Color
MARCIA CROSS in Elie Saab at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Best Greek Revival
ZOE SALDANA in J. Mendel at a PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL gala in New York City.
HEIDI KLUM in J. Mendel at the CFDA Awards in New York City.
ROSARIO DAWSON in Gucci at the world premiere of Rent in New York City
PENELOPE CRUZ in Carolina Herrera at the London premiere of Volver.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!