Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West Had a Lot of Feelings on the VMAs Stage; Twitter Went Berserk
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Demi Lovato Takes PEOPLE Behind the Scenes at the Video Music Awards
- A Free Album, Edibles and a Nip Slip: Miley Cyrus' Biggest OMG Moments at the VMAs
- Taylor Swift Wins MTV Video of the Year Award for 'Bad Blood' After Nomination Controversy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 02, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 14
What Is the Best Lie You Ever Told?
"My husband and I planned our wedding without telling anybody. I told the caterer, 'Oh, it's my mom's birthday, can you make a cake? She likes white.'"
"I can't give it to you; I'm using it to get out of a new job. It's genius!"
"When I was 7, my grandmother cooked me spaghetti and meatballs. They weren't my favorite, but I appreciated her making them. I lied and said [I loved them]. So forever after, every time I went to see Grandma, she made spaghetti and meatballs."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!