Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- American True Crime Writer Ann Rule Dies Aged 83
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- What Will Happen to Bobbi Kristina Brown's $20 Million Fortune
- Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Accomplish Longtime Dream – and Hang with Reese Witherspoon
- Watch Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Steam Up the Screen in New 'All Eyes on You' Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 02, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 14
What Is the Best Lie You Ever Told?
"My husband and I planned our wedding without telling anybody. I told the caterer, 'Oh, it's my mom's birthday, can you make a cake? She likes white.'"
"I can't give it to you; I'm using it to get out of a new job. It's genius!"
"When I was 7, my grandmother cooked me spaghetti and meatballs. They weren't my favorite, but I appreciated her making them. I lied and said [I loved them]. So forever after, every time I went to see Grandma, she made spaghetti and meatballs."
July 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!