Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Real Housewives Star Kim Richards Entering Rehab?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Earlier Comments on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: 'God Is Hearing Our Prayers'
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Out of Her Coma but Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
- Kylie Jenner Has Gray Hair, January Jones' 'Scary' Selfie and More Weekend Snaps You Have to See
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 02, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 14
What Is the Best Lie You Ever Told?
"My husband and I planned our wedding without telling anybody. I told the caterer, 'Oh, it's my mom's birthday, can you make a cake? She likes white.'"
"I can't give it to you; I'm using it to get out of a new job. It's genius!"
"When I was 7, my grandmother cooked me spaghetti and meatballs. They weren't my favorite, but I appreciated her making them. I lied and said [I loved them]. So forever after, every time I went to see Grandma, she made spaghetti and meatballs."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!