Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- That '70s Show Star Topher Grace Ties the Knot with Ashley Hinshaw
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 02, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 14
Is She Too Thin?
Kate Bosworth Turns Heads at Fashion Week—not for Her Style, but for Appearing Startlingly Slim
Still, it was Bosworth's physical appearance that most concerned friends and onlookers as she made the runway-show rounds and stopped in at the afterparties. "She's so small, it's frightening," says one insider who saw her at Fashion Week. Adds another attendee and well-placed Bosworth source: "She's always been small, but now she is really, really skinny."
One possible reason: With her recent split, "she's emotionally and physically strained," says the source. And although the 23-year-old actress's rep declined to comment on her weight, Bosworth has spoken in the past about pressure to be thin. "I think part of being an actress [is] that your body's your tool," she told Showbiz Tonight in July. But since Bosworth hasn't filmed anything in over a year now, some are hoping she will take a closer look at herself. "Every time I saw her," says the source, "I kept thinking, 'Please eat something.'"
"A size zero is big on her," says one source of Bosworth (at the Sept. 14 Zac Posen show).
Bosworth added about 20 lbs. of muscle to play a surfer in 2002's Blue Crush.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!