Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Bigot': 'She's Going to Do Nothing for African-Americans'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tay to Night! Taylor Swift Picks Two Belly-Baring Looks for One Big Day in N.Y.C.
- Kate Gosselin on Twins as Dad Jon Fires Back: I'm So Proud of Them
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Relationship with EpiPen Maker After Price Hike: I'm 'Disappointed, Saddened and Deeply Concerned'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 02, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 14
Is She Too Thin?
Kate Bosworth Turns Heads at Fashion Week—not for Her Style, but for Appearing Startlingly Slim
Still, it was Bosworth's physical appearance that most concerned friends and onlookers as she made the runway-show rounds and stopped in at the afterparties. "She's so small, it's frightening," says one insider who saw her at Fashion Week. Adds another attendee and well-placed Bosworth source: "She's always been small, but now she is really, really skinny."
One possible reason: With her recent split, "she's emotionally and physically strained," says the source. And although the 23-year-old actress's rep declined to comment on her weight, Bosworth has spoken in the past about pressure to be thin. "I think part of being an actress [is] that your body's your tool," she told Showbiz Tonight in July. But since Bosworth hasn't filmed anything in over a year now, some are hoping she will take a closer look at herself. "Every time I saw her," says the source, "I kept thinking, 'Please eat something.'"
"A size zero is big on her," says one source of Bosworth (at the Sept. 14 Zac Posen show).
Bosworth added about 20 lbs. of muscle to play a surfer in 2002's Blue Crush.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!