Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 02, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 14
Picks and Pans Review: Alan Jackson
Jackson turned to bluegrass star Alison Krauss to produce his latest disc, and the result is an entertaining change of pace that synthesizes the talents of both. While Jackson never really seems as frolicsome here as he normally does, instead folding himself into Krauss's more cerebral, sometimes somber style, the twain meet nicely on "Good Imitation of the Blues," a ruminative tune enhanced by the artful piano of Gordon Mote. Elsewhere, the brighter-toned "A Woman's Love" and "As Lovely as You" give you a whiff of Jackson's more energetic, romantic side.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Good Imitation of the Blues"
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!