Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 01:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 02, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 14
Picks and Pans Review: Alan Jackson
Jackson turned to bluegrass star Alison Krauss to produce his latest disc, and the result is an entertaining change of pace that synthesizes the talents of both. While Jackson never really seems as frolicsome here as he normally does, instead folding himself into Krauss's more cerebral, sometimes somber style, the twain meet nicely on "Good Imitation of the Blues," a ruminative tune enhanced by the artful piano of Gordon Mote. Elsewhere, the brighter-toned "A Woman's Love" and "As Lovely as You" give you a whiff of Jackson's more energetic, romantic side.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Good Imitation of the Blues"
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!