Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Avocado Burger Buns Are the Best Things Since Sliced Bread
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- High School Musical's Corbin Bleu is Married! See the Gorgeous Photos From His Romantic Day
- Friendly Exes! Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Sing Their Duet 'Gotta Find You' at Her Washington D.C. Concert
- Planning State Dinners and Easter Egg Roll – DNC Delegates offer First Gentleman Advice for Bill Clinton
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
Billy Bob Thornton
Love Lessons from the Master
• Okay, how do you manage to attract these beautiful women?
I could do it since I was a kid. My friends through junior high were kind of like the guys in this movie. But I was an athlete and a musician, and girls actually liked me. So that's my advice to the truly hopeless: Join a band.
• Is it possible to be naturally irresistible?
You can never tell with attraction or chemistry. When you go out hoping to meet someone and put on your best hot-date shirt, those are the nights when you can't get anybody to talk to you. But the night you run to the market in holey sweats, smelling like hell, been drunk for three days, every chick wants your number.
• Ever miss having your every move in the gossip columns?
My level of popularity is kind of where I want it. I am not all over the place. Like in [photo spreads] where they show everybody out at every party. I am just not in those things.
• They don't run your picture or you're not at the party?
I'm not there, and if I was, you wouldn't want to take my picture. To tell the truth, I never had a good time at those things.
• You don't miss talking to pretty girls over drinks?
Well, it's just a lot more fun at my house. Because if they are at the house, well, you know ...
• Your work is half done?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!