Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Desperate Parents Hold Out Hope of Discovering Fate of Son Missing Since 1977 After Mysterious Letter
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Why LeVar Burton Says Roots Is Still Relevant Today: 'Being A Black Man in America Is Still a Dangerous Experience'
- Rob Kardashian Shows Off Weight Loss on Instagram – but Says He Still Has 'a Lot of Work to Do'
- Selenis Leyva Reveals How Her Mom Used to Pull Branches Off Trees and Threaten to Whip Her When She Misbehaved: 'I Can't Do That to My Daughter'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
What's Your Favorite TV Catchphrase?
FROM SOUTH PARK
"HOW YOU DOIN'?"
JOEY FROM FRIENDS
THAT'S ABOUT AS GOOD AS IT GETS
"KISS MY GRITS!"
FROM MY NAME IS EARL
"YOU BIG DUMMY!"
FROM SANFORD AND SON
"BABY, YOU'RE THE GREATEST"
BY RALPH KRAMDEN
"HUG IT OUT, B—"
I'VE BEEN A FAN OF JEREMY PIVEN FOR 15 YEARS
"HEY, HEY, HEY!"
FROM FAT ALBERT
THE BEST ONE IS
BY HOMER SIMPSON
"OH, TARTAR SAUCE!"
FROM SPONGEBOB—HE'S HUGE IN OUR HOUSE
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!