Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Secret to Glowing, Flawless Skin Is with This Tiny Beauty Tool
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Tim Tebow Leads Mid-Air Prayer After Fellow Passenger Suffers Apparent Fatal Heart Attack
- More Magic! New J.K. Rowling Story Reveals Origins of American Hogwarts
- Ex Cons Triumph as Trainers at Prison Style Bootcamp in N.Y.C.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
What's Your Favorite TV Catchphrase?
FROM SOUTH PARK
"HOW YOU DOIN'?"
JOEY FROM FRIENDS
THAT'S ABOUT AS GOOD AS IT GETS
"KISS MY GRITS!"
FROM MY NAME IS EARL
"YOU BIG DUMMY!"
FROM SANFORD AND SON
"BABY, YOU'RE THE GREATEST"
BY RALPH KRAMDEN
"HUG IT OUT, B—"
I'VE BEEN A FAN OF JEREMY PIVEN FOR 15 YEARS
"HEY, HEY, HEY!"
FROM FAT ALBERT
THE BEST ONE IS
BY HOMER SIMPSON
"OH, TARTAR SAUCE!"
FROM SPONGEBOB—HE'S HUGE IN OUR HOUSE
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!