Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
No Dieting, No Sneakers, No Eliminations: the Biggest Loser Alums Matt Hoover and Suzy Preston Wed in Jamaica
During the couple's noontime beachside nuptials at the Grand Lido Negril resort in Jamaica on Sept. 19, Preston's father, Paul, read from a Bible that once belonged to Hoover's grandfather Roy, a minister. "My grandparents couldn't be there, so it was like having a part of them with us," says Hoover, 30. Adds Preston, 30: "There wasn't a dry eye in the house."
Or any diet food. After the ceremony, the couple shared pineapple cider and cut a traditional Jamaican cake before hopping a helicopter to a resort on the other side of the island for their eight-day honeymoon. "There are no clocks anywhere," says Preston. "We've really adopted the 'No problem' attitude." Well, maybe not completely. "We still get our workouts in," says Hoover. (The couple have maintained their combined 252-lb. weight loss since leaving the show.) "If we don't, we'll be back on The Biggest Loser after all the food they serve down here!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!