Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beyoncé Slays with Surprise Performance of "Freedom" at BET Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Do You Trust Jordan on The Bachelorette?
- 12 Amazing Accessories That'll Give You the Pretty Little Liars Look
- This Genius Hair Oil Will Give You a Salon-Worthy Blowout in No Time
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
No Dieting, No Sneakers, No Eliminations: the Biggest Loser Alums Matt Hoover and Suzy Preston Wed in Jamaica
During the couple's noontime beachside nuptials at the Grand Lido Negril resort in Jamaica on Sept. 19, Preston's father, Paul, read from a Bible that once belonged to Hoover's grandfather Roy, a minister. "My grandparents couldn't be there, so it was like having a part of them with us," says Hoover, 30. Adds Preston, 30: "There wasn't a dry eye in the house."
Or any diet food. After the ceremony, the couple shared pineapple cider and cut a traditional Jamaican cake before hopping a helicopter to a resort on the other side of the island for their eight-day honeymoon. "There are no clocks anywhere," says Preston. "We've really adopted the 'No problem' attitude." Well, maybe not completely. "We still get our workouts in," says Hoover. (The couple have maintained their combined 252-lb. weight loss since leaving the show.) "If we don't, we'll be back on The Biggest Loser after all the food they serve down here!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!