Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTO: See Elton John's Hilarious Reaction After Ed Sheeran Steals His Rose-Colored Glasses
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Military Posers Are 'An Epidemic,' Says Soldier Who Outs Them
- William and Kate Plan a Perfect Christmas
- Rachel McAdams Goes Seriously (Seriously) Ombré: Your Thoughts?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
No Dieting, No Sneakers, No Eliminations: the Biggest Loser Alums Matt Hoover and Suzy Preston Wed in Jamaica
During the couple's noontime beachside nuptials at the Grand Lido Negril resort in Jamaica on Sept. 19, Preston's father, Paul, read from a Bible that once belonged to Hoover's grandfather Roy, a minister. "My grandparents couldn't be there, so it was like having a part of them with us," says Hoover, 30. Adds Preston, 30: "There wasn't a dry eye in the house."
Or any diet food. After the ceremony, the couple shared pineapple cider and cut a traditional Jamaican cake before hopping a helicopter to a resort on the other side of the island for their eight-day honeymoon. "There are no clocks anywhere," says Preston. "We've really adopted the 'No problem' attitude." Well, maybe not completely. "We still get our workouts in," says Hoover. (The couple have maintained their combined 252-lb. weight loss since leaving the show.) "If we don't, we'll be back on The Biggest Loser after all the food they serve down here!"
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!