Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Is Britney Spears's Boyfriend, Charlie Ebersol, Teaming Up with Michelle Obama?
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Convicted Drug Dealer Charged in Murder of Fox Executive
- Excited Woman Falls to Her Death After Her Boyfriend Proposes on the Edge of a Cliff
- Shakira and Gerard Piqué Welcome Second Son
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
On Tour with Nick Lachey
His Must-haves for the Road? Junk Food. Video Games. Bar of Hotel Soap
Lachey, 32, is happy to have such creature comforts as he embarks on his first, 33-city solo tour, which has already sold out most shows and has expanded to add new dates to the roster. His shower supplies may be a little skimpy ("a little bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo—whatever the last hotel had"), but the singer stocks his kitchen cabinets with his favorite snacks (Triscuits and pretzels) and breakfast staples (Pop-Tarts and oatmeal). The fridge holds water and yoo-hoo lined up in neat rows. "We're very organized here," says Lachey, who hosted his girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, 25, at his portable pad during his first two concerts.
When it's just the guys, Lachey and his tour manager enjoy postshow drinks and video game marathons until "we get tired. Then I'd go back there to his bedroom, go to sleep, wake up and I'm in the next city," says Lachey. "That's the beauty of the bus. It couldn't be any better."
For more from Nick's tour bus, go to PEOPLE.COM/NICKVIDEO
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!