Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- New York Jets Help High Schooler Ask Boy to Prom (VIDEO)
- Amanda Knox Speaks After Murder Conviction Overturned: 'I'm So Grateful to Have My Life Back'
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of the Night She Met Scott Disick
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
On Tour with Nick Lachey
His Must-haves for the Road? Junk Food. Video Games. Bar of Hotel Soap
Lachey, 32, is happy to have such creature comforts as he embarks on his first, 33-city solo tour, which has already sold out most shows and has expanded to add new dates to the roster. His shower supplies may be a little skimpy ("a little bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo—whatever the last hotel had"), but the singer stocks his kitchen cabinets with his favorite snacks (Triscuits and pretzels) and breakfast staples (Pop-Tarts and oatmeal). The fridge holds water and yoo-hoo lined up in neat rows. "We're very organized here," says Lachey, who hosted his girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, 25, at his portable pad during his first two concerts.
When it's just the guys, Lachey and his tour manager enjoy postshow drinks and video game marathons until "we get tired. Then I'd go back there to his bedroom, go to sleep, wake up and I'm in the next city," says Lachey. "That's the beauty of the bus. It couldn't be any better."
For more from Nick's tour bus, go to PEOPLE.COM/NICKVIDEO
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!