Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Share a Sweet Kiss While Supporting Little Big Town
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- FROM EW: Sacha Baron Cohen Will Not Play Freddie Mercury in Biopic
- Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood Introduce Son Isaiah
- Bradley Cooper's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
Picks and Pans Review: Look Who's Talking
September 18 saw the birth of two syndicated talk programs, one with promise and punch, the other ... oh, not so good. The Rachael Ray Show, produced by Oprah Winfrey, showcases the Food Network queen in an hour devoted to quick meals and improvised entertaining. Ray's indifference to presentation means that the results aren't always pretty—one viewer showed how to make a floral centerpiece using frozen peas instead of gravel—but Ray's pugnacious energy drives her on. She and Oprah share the same power to command people to have the time of their lives—or else. The Megan Mullally Show is less compelling. Stripped of her nutty, oversize Will & Grace character, Mullally seems at first like a child afraid to enjoy herself at a birthday party. (How excited would any host be about a segment on grandmas who shoot hoops?) It may just be that her humor is drier than expected. Ray is doggedly franchising a successful persona, while Mullally is trying to start over with a public face that's new, casual and authentic. She'll need both grace and will.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!