Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Queen Sentenced to Prison in Fake Cancer Scam: She 'Literally Stole from Dying People'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Michael Lohan Expresses Concern for 'Frantic' Daughter Lindsay Following Alleged Altercation with Fiancé: 'I Wanted to Get Her to a Safe Place'
- WATCH: AHS Releases First Teasers for Mysterious Season 6 – and They're Predictably Terrifying
- WATCH: Jazz Jennings Nervously Prepares for Her First Date – Even Though She Admits, 'I Still Don't Know My Sexual Orientation'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 09, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 15
JERMAINE DUPRI's 34th-b-day celebration at Quincy Jones's Bel Air estate on Sept. 21 had everything: pals (girlfriend JANET JACKSON and PENÉLOPE CRUZ), party favors (Louis Vuitton credit card holders) and plenty of punch (martinis by Hennessy Paradis). But no presents? Dupri told Insider, "I don't like to get gifts until my actual birthday." (We're sure Jackson came through on Sept. 23.) The next evening in Las Vegas, TOM CRUISE led a party of 10—including KATIE HOLMES—in honor of his mom, MARY LEE MAPOTHER, who turned 70. After they all caught Cirque du Soleil's Love, the birthday girl was serenaded by the cast and scored souvenir swag.
HURLEY LENDS A HAND
ELIZABETH HURLEY helped fete Evelyn Lauder's new book In Great Taste: Fresh Simple Recipes for Eating and Living Well, which benefits Lauder's Breast Cancer Research Foundation, at N.Y.C.'s David Burke at Bloomingdale's restaurant Sept. 21. The actress told Insider to ignore rumors of a wedding to ARUN NAYAR: "If I had something to announce, I'd announce it." New CBS Evening News host KATIE COURIC confided that getting up early for the Today show "was always an excuse to [skip parties]. I can't use that anymore! And tonight I didn't want to."
How did Green Day's BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG follow up his Sept. 25 performance on ESPN's Monday Night Football (the Saints' first game in New Orleans since Katrina)? With a beer and chat with HARRY CONNICK JR. (top) at Nola's restaurant.
BRAD PITT lingered over breakfast with SPIKE LEE at Asia de Cuba in L.A. Sept. 20. No booster seats at the table, but Pitt still had a kid-friendly order: blueberry pancakes.
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE took a break from promoting FutureSex/LoveSounds Sept. 20 to share a romantic dinner with CAMERON DIAZ at Il Sole: filet for him, ravioli for her.
NICOLE KIDMAN (left) and KEITH URBAN caught a Van Morrison show at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club in London Sept. 24.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!