Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 16, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 16
Picks and Pans Review: Monica
It's hard to believe that it has been 11 years since Monica released her debut album, Miss Thing, before she was even old enough to drive. This, her fourth disc, demonstrates why the singer has been able to outlast many an R&B ingenue. Showing Monica's healthy respect for her soul heritage, the CD takes its title from the great Curtis Mayfield song "The Makings of You." Fittingly, Mayfield's tune is sampled on "A Dozen Roses (You Remind Me)," an old-meets-new-school slow jam (which is one of three tracks produced by Missy Elliott). Even better are the bittersweet ballad "Why Her?" and "Sideline Ho," on which Monica puts the other woman precisely in her place.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Why Her?"
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!