Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- DWTS: Charlotte McKinney Says Her Dyslexia Made It Hard to Learn the Steps
- Ohio Woman Stabbed Boyfriend Because He Ate All the Salsa, Police Say
- Jonathan Bricklin on Ex Susan Sarandon: 'I Love Her More Than Anyone'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 16, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 16
Picks and Pans Review: Monica
It's hard to believe that it has been 11 years since Monica released her debut album, Miss Thing, before she was even old enough to drive. This, her fourth disc, demonstrates why the singer has been able to outlast many an R&B ingenue. Showing Monica's healthy respect for her soul heritage, the CD takes its title from the great Curtis Mayfield song "The Makings of You." Fittingly, Mayfield's tune is sampled on "A Dozen Roses (You Remind Me)," an old-meets-new-school slow jam (which is one of three tracks produced by Missy Elliott). Even better are the bittersweet ballad "Why Her?" and "Sideline Ho," on which Monica puts the other woman precisely in her place.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Why Her?"
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!