Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Schumer Teams Up with Sen. Chuck Schumer to Call for Tighter Gun Control After Trainwreck Shooting: 'Enough Is Enough'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- PHOTO: See RHOA's NeNe Leakes in a Teeny Bikini
- Chelsea Handler Posts Sexy Bikini Photo in Response to Ex Who Called Her 'Fat'
- Idaho Huntress Defends Posting Photos with Giraffe (and Other Animals) She Killed on African Safari
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 23, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Review: George Strait
"Give It Away," this album's bitter divorce song, is George Strait's 53rd No. 1 country hit in his 25-year career. That statistic is more than just something to warm the heart of record-company bean counters; it is a tribute to the sagacity and finely tuned taste of Strait and his producer, Tony Brown, whose ears for good songs have only gotten better with age and experience. This excellent disc includes at least a half-dozen tunes that any country singer would want to record. Two of them are covers—Bruce Robison's clever "Wrapped" and Jo-El Sonnier's evocative "Come On Joe"—that are especially suited to Strait's warm, witty style and mellow baritone. Whether he's singing the Lone Star State boogie "Texas Cookin'" or the empathetic ballad "He Must Have Really Hurt You Bad," he always sounds completely at ease. If ever there was a natural in country music, it's Strait.
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Come On Joe"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!