Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Did Johnny Depp Warn Daughter Lily-Rose of Impending Divorce During His Secret Paris Visit Earlier This Month?
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday with a TBT Snap
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 23, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 17
Tender Tough Guy Channing Tatum
• What, no drawl?
When I cross the border to Alabama, everahthang comes rahht baaack.
• Bet you've got a nice mama back home cooking for you.
Yup. She makes me fried chicken, which is my favorite. She calls me "Chan-Man."
• Did you hear? People are calling you the next big thing.
That's kinda nerve-racking. [Saints] Chazz Palminteri's advice to me was "Don't believe the heat!"
• Hard to do when a critic has compared you to Brando.
Man, when I read that, I couldn't speak. My dad called me up like a giddy schoolgirl when he saw that.
• You're sweaty and shirtless in most of your movies. Maybe that did it.
Yeah, and I recently had my first Elvis moment. A gang of young girls was jumping all over me. It was kinda scary. And totally flattering.
• Like the tights you wore in Step Up.
My football buddies clowned me for that.
• Let 'em laugh, you're a sex symbol now. What do you look for in a girl?
Someone who doesn't take herself too seriously and can be a goofball. Because everyone's a nerd inside, I don't care how cool you are.
• Case in point: Your favorite movie is The Goonies.
I can recite every line. "Down here, it's our time!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!