Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Police Searching for Man Involved in Attempted Kidnapping of Girl, 11, at Kid Event at U.S. Open: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Did You See the Final Five's Abs!? Tips From the Gymnasts on Getting Those Amazing Abs!
- 4 of the McCaughey Septuplets Start College at Hannibal-LaGrange University
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Arrested for Prostitution: Report
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 30, 2006
- Vol. 66
- No. 18
Scrubs? This TV Doctor Can Operate with Nothing but a Towel On! Grey's Anatomy Resident Dr. McSteamy Specializes in Making Pulses Race
Okay, McDreamy vs. McSteamy—who wins the hotness contest?
I don't feel any competition with Patrick. But he keeps asking me when my calendar is coming out.
Besides the six-pack abs, how are you similar to McSteamy?
We both shower daily! There are a lot of things in common, but just so your mind doesn't go in the wrong direction, it's not the infidelity and deceitful, backstabbing side of him.
How do you maintain those abs?
Weightlifting—it gets the aggression out. No yoga! I'm competitive and you can't score points in yoga.
Unlike McSteamy and Addison, you seem very grounded with your wife, actress Rebecca Gayheart.
[Life with her] has been wonderful. On a whim, we ran to Vegas and got married [in Oct. '04]. We'd been together nine months and we just knew.
What's your ideal Sunday?
Sleep in—for me, that's about 9:15—make coffee, quiet my head, make an omelette for my girl and play music. I make a hell of an omelette. And I make great chicken soup too!
Who's the sexiest man in your life? Send us his photo at PEOPLE.COM/YOURSEXYMAN
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!