Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Dos and Don'ts of What Thanksgiving Foods are Safe for Your Dog
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- The (Super-Flattering!) It Girl Dress Every Closet Needs
- Prince Harry Reunited with African Orphan Friend at Charity Center Honoring Princess Diana: 'We Shared a Similar Feeling of Loss'
- The 10 Most Outrageous Turkey Questions the Butterball Hotline Has Ever Been Asked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Little Big Town
"We've always had our lowest moments and our greatest moments together," says Little Big Town's Karen Fairchild. In the past four years, she and bandmates Kimberly Roads, Phillip Sweet and Jimi Westbrook have weathered the critical and commercial failure of their 2002 debut, and the sudden death at 41 of Roads's husband, Steven, the band's lawyer. His funeral, during which Roads unexpectedly joined the others in a song, "was such a powerful moment of unity," says Sweet, 32. They retrenched, and now tough times have seemingly been banished—"It's like a day spa instead of boot camp," cracks Roads, 37. And there is plenty to celebrate: two CMA nods (keyed to the success of their '05 CD The Road to Here, with its hit single "Boondocks") and the hush-hush May wedding of Fairchild, 39, and Westbrook, 35, in a pal's Nashville backyard. Though they didn't let word out till July, "we didn't keep it secret, we kept it private," stresses Fairchild. "I had on flip-flops and blue jeans, and she wore a pretty little white dress and cowboy boots," Westbrook recalls. "I wore them to do a show later," Fairchild says, "and Jimi goes, 'Honey, you got your wedding boots on!' It was redneck!"
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!