Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber Split: Inside Their 11 Year Romance and its Sad Final Chapter
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Debate Karma: Donald Trump Mocked on Twitter for Excessive Water Drinking
- Houston Metro Officer Resigns After Video of Him Beating a Man Surfaces
- Naomi Watts Smiles on Set in NYC Amid Split from Liev Schreiber
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Whoo-wee is right. When 6'6" Trace Adkins jacked up his country with hip-hop stylings in last year's booty-shaking anthem "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk," the singer unleashed a dance-hall megahit and cemented his place in Nashville history. Regrets? Not a one. "It celebrates one of the attractions men have toward women," Adkins, 44, says. "Women like that stuff—at least the women I like like it." Apparently kids do too: Adkins performed it karaoke-style at his daughter's 5th-birthday party. "You raise them like Labradors, gentle," he says of his five girls. "Boys are like pit bulls." The former derrickman for an offshore oil rig admits to some wild times himself—"There's a lot of hazy, foggy years back there"—but now sober for four years and happily wed to third wife Rhonda, he finds his biggest thrills with his girls or tending his 62-acre farm. "At this game of life, I've cheated, and I won."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!