Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Analeigh Tipton Chopped Off Her Own Hair While 'Really Drunk One Sunday'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Amorous, Snowed-In New Yorkers and Bostonians Seek 'Blizzard Buddies' on Craigslist
- San Francisco Zoo Offering Cockroaches and More Creepy Valentine's Day Gifts for Your Ex
- Size-22 Model Is First to Score a Major Modeling Contract
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday January 27, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Whoo-wee is right. When 6'6" Trace Adkins jacked up his country with hip-hop stylings in last year's booty-shaking anthem "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk," the singer unleashed a dance-hall megahit and cemented his place in Nashville history. Regrets? Not a one. "It celebrates one of the attractions men have toward women," Adkins, 44, says. "Women like that stuff—at least the women I like like it." Apparently kids do too: Adkins performed it karaoke-style at his daughter's 5th-birthday party. "You raise them like Labradors, gentle," he says of his five girls. "Boys are like pit bulls." The former derrickman for an offshore oil rig admits to some wild times himself—"There's a lot of hazy, foggy years back there"—but now sober for four years and happily wed to third wife Rhonda, he finds his biggest thrills with his girls or tending his 62-acre farm. "At this game of life, I've cheated, and I won."
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!