Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jodie Sweetin Reveals Why She's Glad She's Not a Frontrunner on DWTS
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Misty Copeland Remembers Her Former Collaborator Prince: 'He Will Forever Live On'
- Smoothie the Cat Is Instagram's New Beauty Queen
- Met Vet! Cindy Crawford Brings Show-Stopping Supermodel Glamour to the Met Gala in Sexy Silver Gown
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Whoo-wee is right. When 6'6" Trace Adkins jacked up his country with hip-hop stylings in last year's booty-shaking anthem "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk," the singer unleashed a dance-hall megahit and cemented his place in Nashville history. Regrets? Not a one. "It celebrates one of the attractions men have toward women," Adkins, 44, says. "Women like that stuff—at least the women I like like it." Apparently kids do too: Adkins performed it karaoke-style at his daughter's 5th-birthday party. "You raise them like Labradors, gentle," he says of his five girls. "Boys are like pit bulls." The former derrickman for an offshore oil rig admits to some wild times himself—"There's a lot of hazy, foggy years back there"—but now sober for four years and happily wed to third wife Rhonda, he finds his biggest thrills with his girls or tending his 62-acre farm. "At this game of life, I've cheated, and I won."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!