Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Will Smith's Kids Are Reacting to His Suicide Squad Role: 'This Is the First Time Where I'm Cool for Real'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- American Surfer Survives 'Vicious' Crocodile Attack in Costa Rica Thanks to Friend Who Fought It Off with His Bare Hands
- Lindsay Davenport: Why the Atlanta Olympics Were So Special to Me and My Family
- Lindsay Lohan Hints at Relationship Trouble with Russian Love Egor Tarabasov in Cryptic Social Media Posts
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Whoo-wee is right. When 6'6" Trace Adkins jacked up his country with hip-hop stylings in last year's booty-shaking anthem "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk," the singer unleashed a dance-hall megahit and cemented his place in Nashville history. Regrets? Not a one. "It celebrates one of the attractions men have toward women," Adkins, 44, says. "Women like that stuff—at least the women I like like it." Apparently kids do too: Adkins performed it karaoke-style at his daughter's 5th-birthday party. "You raise them like Labradors, gentle," he says of his five girls. "Boys are like pit bulls." The former derrickman for an offshore oil rig admits to some wild times himself—"There's a lot of hazy, foggy years back there"—but now sober for four years and happily wed to third wife Rhonda, he finds his biggest thrills with his girls or tending his 62-acre farm. "At this game of life, I've cheated, and I won."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!