Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
- From SI: 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Houston Storm Post
- Bristol Palin on Cancelled Wedding: Son Tripp and I Will Rebuild Our Lives
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
In this summer's Soul2Soul II tour, Hill and McGraw, both 39, generated more energy with their mix of duets and solos than the 2 million watts of electricity used for each show: Their 55-city road trip broke every country tour record, with nearly $89 million in sales. And yes—combined, they boast 14 multiplatinum CDs, more than 35 No. 1 singles, six Grammys and three daughters (Gracie, 9, Maggie, 8, and Audrey, 4). But make no mistake: This couple of 10 years are attached at the heart, not the hip. They like their alone time (Bonanza reruns for him, cooking in their home outside Nashville for her) and careers. On Oct. 20 McGraw stars in the family-film drama Flicka, while Hill has just released her new single "Stealing Kisses." They support each other with endless affection—and, says Hill with a laugh, "a little healthy competition." Indeed, watch McGraw watch his wife perform a solo on tour. "I love to see her come offstage and go, 'Yes! It was awesome,'" he says. "And I say to her, 'Oh yeah? Watch this!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!