Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- DWTS: Charlotte McKinney Says Her Dyslexia Made It Hard to Learn the Steps
- Ohio Woman Stabbed Boyfriend Because He Ate All the Salsa, Police Say
- Jonathan Bricklin on Ex Susan Sarandon: 'I Love Her More Than Anyone'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
In this summer's Soul2Soul II tour, Hill and McGraw, both 39, generated more energy with their mix of duets and solos than the 2 million watts of electricity used for each show: Their 55-city road trip broke every country tour record, with nearly $89 million in sales. And yes—combined, they boast 14 multiplatinum CDs, more than 35 No. 1 singles, six Grammys and three daughters (Gracie, 9, Maggie, 8, and Audrey, 4). But make no mistake: This couple of 10 years are attached at the heart, not the hip. They like their alone time (Bonanza reruns for him, cooking in their home outside Nashville for her) and careers. On Oct. 20 McGraw stars in the family-film drama Flicka, while Hill has just released her new single "Stealing Kisses." They support each other with endless affection—and, says Hill with a laugh, "a little healthy competition." Indeed, watch McGraw watch his wife perform a solo on tour. "I love to see her come offstage and go, 'Yes! It was awesome,'" he says. "And I say to her, 'Oh yeah? Watch this!'"
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!