Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Enter to Win Our Exclusive Giveaway and Get Your Best Brows Ever!
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- How Did Faye Grant React to Stephen Collins's Interview on 20/20?
- Stacy Keibler: How I've Completely Bounced Back After Baby in 4 Months
- Surprise! Madonna Releases New Music from Upcoming Album Rebel Heart
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
In this summer's Soul2Soul II tour, Hill and McGraw, both 39, generated more energy with their mix of duets and solos than the 2 million watts of electricity used for each show: Their 55-city road trip broke every country tour record, with nearly $89 million in sales. And yes—combined, they boast 14 multiplatinum CDs, more than 35 No. 1 singles, six Grammys and three daughters (Gracie, 9, Maggie, 8, and Audrey, 4). But make no mistake: This couple of 10 years are attached at the heart, not the hip. They like their alone time (Bonanza reruns for him, cooking in their home outside Nashville for her) and careers. On Oct. 20 McGraw stars in the family-film drama Flicka, while Hill has just released her new single "Stealing Kisses." They support each other with endless affection—and, says Hill with a laugh, "a little healthy competition." Indeed, watch McGraw watch his wife perform a solo on tour. "I love to see her come offstage and go, 'Yes! It was awesome,'" he says. "And I say to her, 'Oh yeah? Watch this!'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!