Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Breaking Your Soda Addiction Is Possible – Here's How
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- American Idol Contestant Jax Wears #TheDress
- Sofia Vergara and Fiancé Joe Manganiello 'Looked Very Much in Love' During Florida Getaway
- From Julie Andrews to Carrie Underwood, 50 Years of Solving a Problem Like Maria
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Where exactly is Sugarland? Hard to pinpoint. When Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush are rollicking through "Down in Mississippi (Up to No Good)," they're deep in the heart of honky-tonk. But country's latest dynamic duo—since founding third member Kristen Hall left in January—can two-step right over genre lines. That was Nettles dueting with rockers Bon Jovi on their "Who Says You Can't Go Home" and hobnobbing with Sir Paul McCartney at the Grammys last February. "It was surreal," Bush recalls. "It's still shocking that there's a Beatle who knows who we are." On tour, where they're opening for Brooks & Dunn all fall, the two veterans of Atlanta's singer-songwriter scene keep life on the road more hippie than homespun: leather journals, patchouli-scented candles, a humidifier (for her), hypnosis tapes (for him), yoga (for both), plus a high-tech touch: two very busy BlackBerrys. "Always the BlackBerrys," says Nettles, 32, who uses hers to e-mail her husband while Bush, 36, uses his to stay in touch with his wife, son, 4, and daughter, 1. While touring, "we're a self-contained unit, like a submarine," Nettles says, but Sugarland's significant others back home don't worry about a tour-bus romance. "They're more jealous of the road than they are of either one of us."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!