Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 12-Year-Old Boy Suffers Possible Shark Attack at Florida Beach: 'Blood Was Dripping' From His Ankle, Witness Says
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- FROM EW: How Well Do You Know The Hills?
- The Lotion That Will Make Your Tan Last So Much Longer
- Paper Plates and 'No Airs or Graces': William and Kate Take George and Charlotte for an 'Ordinary Day' in the Country
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 29, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 21
The Hills' Lauren Conrad
HOMETOWN: Laguna Beach, Calif.
HOW YOU KNOW HER: Known as "LC," she was alpha-girl Kristin Cavallari's rival on MTV's Laguna Beach.
GROWING UP: After wrapping the second season of Laguna Beach, Conrad enrolled in L.A.'s Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, moved into a West Hollywood apartment, scored an internship at Teen Vogue—and documented it all for her upcoming reality show The Hills (premiering May 31 on MTV). "On Laguna the girls would fight with their boyfriends," says Conrad. "Now we fight with our bosses. The drama on this show is real problems, like, [am I] going to get fired." That, and learning to live on her own. "I'm not very good at paying bills," she admits. "I always, like, forget, and then they just keep adding up."
LOVE ACTUALLY: Though Conrad broke up with Jason Wahler, 20, last August, she's back with him and "we're pretty serious now," she says. "He recently moved into my apartment. We used to go out a lot, but we don't really anymore. We're homebodies—we watch movies on the couch."
PUBLIC ENEMY: "Kristin and I have been to the same events, but we don't necessarily say hi," says Conrad. "She's getting what she wanted: attention. I don't want to be in [magazines] every week, going to clubs. I just want to be in the fashion industry and I want to find a job that I really like."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!