Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Would Taylor Say? Kim Kardashian and Calvin Harris Celebrate Jennifer Lopez's Birthday in Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- After 14 Months on the Road, Chris Pratt Is Having 'Dream Summer' at Home with His Family
- WATCH: Kristen Bell Tears Up While Talking About Husband Dax Shepard and Shares Wedding Photos for the First Time
- 4-Year-Old Pennsylvania Girl Dies After Babysitter Allegedly Forgets Her in Hot Car: Reports
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 29, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 21
The Hills' Lauren Conrad
HOMETOWN: Laguna Beach, Calif.
HOW YOU KNOW HER: Known as "LC," she was alpha-girl Kristin Cavallari's rival on MTV's Laguna Beach.
GROWING UP: After wrapping the second season of Laguna Beach, Conrad enrolled in L.A.'s Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, moved into a West Hollywood apartment, scored an internship at Teen Vogue—and documented it all for her upcoming reality show The Hills (premiering May 31 on MTV). "On Laguna the girls would fight with their boyfriends," says Conrad. "Now we fight with our bosses. The drama on this show is real problems, like, [am I] going to get fired." That, and learning to live on her own. "I'm not very good at paying bills," she admits. "I always, like, forget, and then they just keep adding up."
LOVE ACTUALLY: Though Conrad broke up with Jason Wahler, 20, last August, she's back with him and "we're pretty serious now," she says. "He recently moved into my apartment. We used to go out a lot, but we don't really anymore. We're homebodies—we watch movies on the couch."
PUBLIC ENEMY: "Kristin and I have been to the same events, but we don't necessarily say hi," says Conrad. "She's getting what she wanted: attention. I don't want to be in [magazines] every week, going to clubs. I just want to be in the fashion industry and I want to find a job that I really like."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!