Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Clooneys in Como! George and Amal Celebrate the Fourth of July in Italy
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- It's a Party in the USA! Miley Cyrus Throws an Epic Fourth of July Bash
- Rain, Rain Go Away – It's Princess Charlotte's Christening Day!
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kids Party on the Fourth of July Without Scott Disick Amid Scandal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 04, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 22
A-List Dating! Blackjack! Jamming with Prince! The Guys Dish About the Multiplatinum Life
• In Good Spirits: The guys rented a studio in Harry Houdini's allegedly haunted L.A. home to record their new album It Won't Be Soon Before Long. Valentine says he saw a ghost on the stairs but didn't freak out. "It must have been benevolent—I never felt any bad vibes," he says.
• Hollywood Square? Once linked to Lindsay, Jessica and Paris, frontman Levine is now dating civilian Rebecca Ginos. "The best thing is it's not one of those relationships," he says. "The sad truth is that person in the tabloids is way cooler than I actually am."
• Let's Go Crazy: The band is still blown away by a 2006 house call—Prince stopped by Levine's L.A. home to jam with the guys. Says Madden: "Seeing him in this small space in the living room did my head in. It was jaw-dropping."
• Debt to Society: Fresh from hitting Vegas's high-stakes blackjack tables, Levine says, "I play big, which sometimes pays off big." Or not. "Whenever I lose [a lot of] money," he says, "I think I should've just gotten a briefcase full of cash and given it away on Hollywood Boulevard."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!