Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Two Minnesota Sisters Found Dead on Vacation in the Seychelles
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Male DNA Found in Lisa Ziegert Murder Case, 24 Years After Her Death
- Congress Avoids Government Shutdown by Passing Stopgap Spending Bill With $1.1 Billion for Zika Research
- Black-ish Star Yara Shahidi Explains Why Zoey Doubting Her Faith Is 'What Most Teenagers Go Through'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 04, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 22
A Bitter Divorce
Anne Heche and Coley Laffoon Wage War in Court: He Calls Her a Poor Parent; She Says He's Only After Her Money
Heche fired back through her publicist, who in a statement said, "It is disappointing that Coley Laffoon has resorted to filing lies with the court because Anne would not cave in to his astronomical monetary demands.... For the past several years the child's father has refused to get a job in order to contribute financially to the child's care." Laffoon's lawyer Jon S. Summers tells PEOPLE, "Any suggestion that the statements were financially motivated is not only false, it's obscene."
Among Laffoon's monthly monetary requests: $1,000 for babysitting, $250 for massage and $1,000 for vacation (as he explained in the filings, "We always traveled first-class and stayed in luxurious hotels"). For now Homer will continue living with Laffoon and visiting Heche in Los Angeles (and Vancouver once Trees resumes shooting in July) while his parents' divorce plays out.
- Howard Breuer/Los Angeles.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!