Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 04, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 22
A Bitter Divorce
Anne Heche and Coley Laffoon Wage War in Court: He Calls Her a Poor Parent; She Says He's Only After Her Money
Heche fired back through her publicist, who in a statement said, "It is disappointing that Coley Laffoon has resorted to filing lies with the court because Anne would not cave in to his astronomical monetary demands.... For the past several years the child's father has refused to get a job in order to contribute financially to the child's care." Laffoon's lawyer Jon S. Summers tells PEOPLE, "Any suggestion that the statements were financially motivated is not only false, it's obscene."
Among Laffoon's monthly monetary requests: $1,000 for babysitting, $250 for massage and $1,000 for vacation (as he explained in the filings, "We always traveled first-class and stayed in luxurious hotels"). For now Homer will continue living with Laffoon and visiting Heche in Los Angeles (and Vancouver once Trees resumes shooting in July) while his parents' divorce plays out.
- Howard Breuer/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!