Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pregnant Mom Kicked Off Flight Because Her Toddler Cried: 'I Don't Like to Make a Fuss'
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Dustin Diamond Trial: Victim Didn't Know He'd Been Stabbed Until Leaving the Bar
- Rebel Wilson Has 'Cuddly' Dinner Date with Rumored Boyfriend Mickey Gooch, Jr.
- Former Pharmaceutical Exec Sentenced to 18 Years for Killing 8-Year-Old Autistic Son
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 24
With 16 Kids—and One on the Way—Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar Leave Family Planning to a Higher Power
And who says God doesn't have a sense of humor? Now expecting their 17th child July 27—a girl they plan to name Jennifer Danielle—the Duggars have a jumbo, J-named clan of 10 boys and 6 girls (including two sets of twins), ranging in age from 19 years (Joshua) to 20 months (Johannah). "There is so much joy," says Michelle, 40. "I would love more."
Johannah, 20 months
Jennifer Danielle, due July 27
Jim Bob, 41
For more on the Duggars (or the show featuring them on the Discovery Health Channel), go to www.duggarfamily.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!