Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's French Estate Chateau Miraval Is Not for Sale
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Ariel Winter Calls Out 'Complete Sexism' in Hollywood: 'It's Disgusting to Me'
- Multiple Injuries at New Jersey Commuter Station as Train Crashes into Station
- Princess Kate Channels Prince Charles (Yes, Prince Charles) on Canadian Tour
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 24
With 16 Kids—and One on the Way—Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar Leave Family Planning to a Higher Power
And who says God doesn't have a sense of humor? Now expecting their 17th child July 27—a girl they plan to name Jennifer Danielle—the Duggars have a jumbo, J-named clan of 10 boys and 6 girls (including two sets of twins), ranging in age from 19 years (Joshua) to 20 months (Johannah). "There is so much joy," says Michelle, 40. "I would love more."
Johannah, 20 months
Jennifer Danielle, due July 27
Jim Bob, 41
For more on the Duggars (or the show featuring them on the Discovery Health Channel), go to www.duggarfamily.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!