Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Joe Giudice on Wife Teresa's Jail Time: 'I Was to Blame'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- VIDEO: 'Joe, Run': First Campaign Ad for Biden 2016 Hits TV – with or Without Him
- VIDEO: Reba McEntire Has a Major 'When In Rome...' Moment – and It's Fantastic!
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Brad Falchuk Promises the 'Darkest Season We've Ever Done'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 18, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 24
With 16 Kids—and One on the Way—Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar Leave Family Planning to a Higher Power
And who says God doesn't have a sense of humor? Now expecting their 17th child July 27—a girl they plan to name Jennifer Danielle—the Duggars have a jumbo, J-named clan of 10 boys and 6 girls (including two sets of twins), ranging in age from 19 years (Joshua) to 20 months (Johannah). "There is so much joy," says Michelle, 40. "I would love more."
Johannah, 20 months
Jennifer Danielle, due July 27
Jim Bob, 41
For more on the Duggars (or the show featuring them on the Discovery Health Channel), go to www.duggarfamily.com
October 07, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!