Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Friends Fan Recreates Rachel's Infamous Thanksgiving Trifle – Does It Really Taste Like Feet?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Fatherhood: 'I Might Go for a (Cumber) Batch of Boys'
- Style Tracks: The Best Kardashian Fashion Moments of 2015!
- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 19, 2006
- Vol. 65
- No. 24
The Talent—and the Mercury—Soared at MTV's Bash in L.A. While Jessica Alba, Justin Timberlake and Summer-Movie Stars Aplenty Sizzled Onstage
Move over, Kathy Griffin. Working as a red-carpet correspondent for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, American Idol alum Kellie Pickler charmed celebs with her sweet, goofy antics:
To British actress Kate Beckinsale: "Can you introduce me to Prince William?"
To Keanu Reeves, after imitating his famous slow-motion, falling-backwards bullet dodge from The Matrix: "I've been practicing really hard because I knew [you'd be here]."
To Joe Simpson about daughter Jessica: "She's so tiny, like a little Barbie doll."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!