Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Houston Shooting: Gunman Was 'Disgruntled' Lawyer with Nazi Emblems on His 'Military-Style' Attire During Attack
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- From INSTANT: WATCH: These Sia Covers Will Blow Your Mind
- Craziest Insta of the Week?! Sylvester Stallone and Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair Prop Up Kate Hudson in Epic Snap
- Have Your Say: Who Won Last Night's Presidential Debate?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The 6'2" Canadian Ryan
WHAT'S IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR RIGHT NOW?
"Let's go take a look, shall we? Peanut butter, bread, old tuna fish salad—which at this point isn't so much a salad as it is a weapon—three light beers and an assortment of squeezable condiments."
WHAT'S BOOKMARKED ON YOUR COMPUTER?
"I'm trying to make my house green, so there's a company that installs solar panels. A company that sells organic bedding. A bunch of Yeats quotes. And Al Jazeera, which I'm sure is going to get me killed."
SET YOURSELF APART FROM THE OTHER RYANS.
Ryan Gosling: "We're both Canadian. I think he's about an inch taller than me." Ryan Phillippe: "I'm about three inches taller than him." Ryan Seacrest: "Wow. My eyebrows aren't exquisite like his." Ryan Cabreara: "I don't know who that is."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!