Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
500 Number of Calories the Average New Mom Burns Daily by Breast-Feeding
At 35 and having my third baby," Brooke Burke admits, "I didn't know if I was ever going to get back in my bathing suit!" But only five months after giving birth, the 5'7", 125-lb. TV host fits easily into a bikini—and size 27 waist jeans. To help drop the 30 lbs. she gained, Burke started Pilates classes three times a week only days after the baby's delivery and has stuck to low-carb, low-sugar foods, supplementing frequent small meals with almonds and protein drinks to keep up her energy for breast-feeding. "I didn't do anything crazy," she insists. Burke did, however, take the advice of her future mother-in-law (she's engaged to actor David Charvet) and wrap her postpartum stomach with a wide ACE bandage for a month to reduce swelling. "I swear it helped everything go back—I definitely got in shape quicker the third time around," says Burke, who is only 10 lbs. from her pre-baby weight. "I'm happy with the way I am right now—but I have a little ways to go!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Reagan Alexander,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Ashley Williams.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!