Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance At Rally Outside Donald Trump's Vegas Hotel
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Alek Skarlatos Gives Update on Spencer Stone's Recovery: 'It Might Take Him A Minute'
- Aaron Rodgers on Relationship With Olivia Munn: 'She's a Huge Encourager and Supporter'
- Johnny Depp on the Oscars: 'I Don't Want to Win One of Those Things Ever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
500 Number of Calories the Average New Mom Burns Daily by Breast-Feeding
At 35 and having my third baby," Brooke Burke admits, "I didn't know if I was ever going to get back in my bathing suit!" But only five months after giving birth, the 5'7", 125-lb. TV host fits easily into a bikini—and size 27 waist jeans. To help drop the 30 lbs. she gained, Burke started Pilates classes three times a week only days after the baby's delivery and has stuck to low-carb, low-sugar foods, supplementing frequent small meals with almonds and protein drinks to keep up her energy for breast-feeding. "I didn't do anything crazy," she insists. Burke did, however, take the advice of her future mother-in-law (she's engaged to actor David Charvet) and wrap her postpartum stomach with a wide ACE bandage for a month to reduce swelling. "I swear it helped everything go back—I definitely got in shape quicker the third time around," says Burke, who is only 10 lbs. from her pre-baby weight. "I'm happy with the way I am right now—but I have a little ways to go!"
- CONTRIBUTORS Reagan Alexander,
- Amy Elisa Keith,
- Ashley Williams.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!