Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matt Damon on His Jason Bourne Costar: Everyone Wants Alicia Vikander Right Now
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Snuggles on Set! John Stamos and Dave Coulier Take a 'Quick Power Nappy' Before Taping Fuller House Season 2
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Find Out How Orlando Bloom Inspired Part of Katy Perry's DNC Speech
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Guy You've Grown Up with
THE RELUCTANT ROMEO
"I actually rescued a girl working in a store once. This weird, greasy guy was pressuring her for her number, and I pretended I was her boyfriend. She said, 'Thanks for saving me,' but I was too afraid to ask her out. I had to go back and ask the next day."
"It's pretty crystal clear I'm not going to meet The One at a bar somewhere, so I meet women mostly through friends. I even had a flight attendant try to fix me up. She pulled out a picture of her daughter and said, 'If you don't like her, I have another one.'"
THE UNCLE JESSE-OBSESSED NEED NOT APPLY
"Most of the girls in my dating range watched Full House. My filtering skills are pretty sharp. I get a clue right away when they start asking about my hair."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!