Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Gifts She'll Love, from Stocking Stuffer to Splurge
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Two 19-Year-Old Guys Create 'The PMS Package' to Comfort Girls on Their Periods
- Florida Police Launch Investigation After Woman Shares Photo of Dog With Muzzle Duct-Taped Shut
- Police Officer Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting Volunteered to Respond to the Scene, Was a Competitive Ice Dancer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Guy You've Grown Up with
THE RELUCTANT ROMEO
"I actually rescued a girl working in a store once. This weird, greasy guy was pressuring her for her number, and I pretended I was her boyfriend. She said, 'Thanks for saving me,' but I was too afraid to ask her out. I had to go back and ask the next day."
"It's pretty crystal clear I'm not going to meet The One at a bar somewhere, so I meet women mostly through friends. I even had a flight attendant try to fix me up. She pulled out a picture of her daughter and said, 'If you don't like her, I have another one.'"
THE UNCLE JESSE-OBSESSED NEED NOT APPLY
"Most of the girls in my dating range watched Full House. My filtering skills are pretty sharp. I get a clue right away when they start asking about my hair."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!