Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Oscar Isaac's Ex Machina Dance Can (and Should) be Applied to Practically Every Song Imaginable
- WATCH: Amy Schumer Gets Catfished by Jake Gyllenhaal – and It's Not Pretty
- Megan Fox Reveals Her Father's Day Plans with Brian Austin Green and Talks Third Pregnancy: 'I Love Being Pregnant'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Harry Potter R.I.P.?
Perish the Thought! But with the Final Chapter of J.K. Rowling's Hit Series Due in Stores in July, Buzz Is Building That Her Boy Wizard Gets the Ax
The doomsaying started in '03, when Rowling, asked what Harry would be like as a man, replied, "How do you know he'll still be alive?" Stoking the fears: her disclosure that two major characters will die in Hallows, the last book in the best-selling children's series. And when the book's coeditor Arthur Levine said on the Today show in March that he was "sobbing at points" while reading it, curtains for Harry seemed likelier than ever. (Note to tea-leaf readers: Levine now says he won't tell "exactly what made me cry, but you'd be surprised." Which could mean ... who knows?)
One thing's certain: No more Harry Potter books means sadness for longtime fans. Beyond that? "I trust J.K. Rowling," says Emerson Spartz, 20, who has run the mugglenet.com site since he was 12. "That's the bottom line."
- Sean Scully/Philadelphia,
- Liz Corcoran/London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!