Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cincinnati Police Investigating 'Circumstances' That Led to Endangered Gorilla's Shooting Death
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kit Harington Fights Sexism Against Men in Hollywood: 'I Like to Think of Myself as More Than a Head of Hair'
- Zoo Regulations Under Increased Scrutiny After Gorilla's Death
- See the First Photos of Harry Potter's Grown-Up Family in the Upcoming Play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Movie Star Next Door
Gyllenhaal's a devoted uncle to sister Maggie's daughter Ramona. "She's amazing—I revel in her growth, it's an amazing process to watch," says the actor. Still, he's not exactly psyched about diaper duty, telling Maclean's: "I wanted to see what it was like ... [but] I started gagging and handed her back."
"I really like making breakfast because it's simple. And I do like cooking steak. Cooking a great steak is an art—people don't appreciate what that really entails."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!