Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is the World's Most Wanted Man in First Teaser for Snowden
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Is This the Wackiest Beauty Product Ever? Our Beauty Editors Say Yes
- Watch This Scary Scream Tribute Ahead of the MTV Show's Premiere
- Paul Rudd Gets Advice from Chris Pratt, Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out & More from Today's Edition of Star Tracks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Movie Star Next Door
Gyllenhaal's a devoted uncle to sister Maggie's daughter Ramona. "She's amazing—I revel in her growth, it's an amazing process to watch," says the actor. Still, he's not exactly psyched about diaper duty, telling Maclean's: "I wanted to see what it was like ... [but] I started gagging and handed her back."
"I really like making breakfast because it's simple. And I do like cooking steak. Cooking a great steak is an art—people don't appreciate what that really entails."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!