Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Medical Mystery, Part One: Three Families Want to Know – What's Wrong with My Child?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Justin Bieber Sued By Toronto Uber Driver for Alleged 2013 Assault
- Mom Whose Inspirational Bikini Photo Went Viral: 'I Hope Other Women Pick Up That Torch and Run With It'
- Mom Claims Her Special Needs Son Was Forced to Remove Varsity Letter After a Parent Complained
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
The Movie Star Next Door
Gyllenhaal's a devoted uncle to sister Maggie's daughter Ramona. "She's amazing—I revel in her growth, it's an amazing process to watch," says the actor. Still, he's not exactly psyched about diaper duty, telling Maclean's: "I wanted to see what it was like ... [but] I started gagging and handed her back."
"I really like making breakfast because it's simple. And I do like cooking steak. Cooking a great steak is an art—people don't appreciate what that really entails."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!