Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian Pushes Swimwear Boundaries by Not Wearing Swimwear at All
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Kim Kardashian #TBTs the 2009 VMAs…But We Helped Her Out By Rounding Up the Rest
- What Is the Alt-Right Anyway? A User's Guide
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Share Their Favorite Photos from Their 'Epic' Turks and Caicos Vacation
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Princes William & Harry
Young, Hot & Royal
"I don't wanna be liked by someone just because of who I am," William said. "You know, I don't want the sycophantic, you know, people hanging around, you know?"
THE ROYAL DOWNSIDE
"Our friends have to put up with a lot when it comes to us," said Harry of their privileged yet paparazzi-filled lives. That notion was seconded by William. "There's a lot of baggage that comes with us, trust me," he said. "A lot of baggage."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!