Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Search Continues for Missing Japanese Boy Abandoned in Mountains by Parents as 'Punishment'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- 4 Tricks to Getting the Prettiest Bare Nails
- The Bachelorette Recap: JoJo Fletcher Gets Her First One-on-One – and We Officially Have This Season's Villain
- Sail Away! Amy Schumer and Kate Hudson Vacation in Hawaii With Goldie Hawn
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Princes William & Harry
Young, Hot & Royal
"I don't wanna be liked by someone just because of who I am," William said. "You know, I don't want the sycophantic, you know, people hanging around, you know?"
THE ROYAL DOWNSIDE
"Our friends have to put up with a lot when it comes to us," said Harry of their privileged yet paparazzi-filled lives. That notion was seconded by William. "There's a lot of baggage that comes with us, trust me," he said. "A lot of baggage."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!