Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ronda Rousey Accepts Invitation to Marine Corps Ball: 'I Would Go for Sure'
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Get Cozy in Malibu in New Instagram Snap
- Kim Kardashian West Shares Sexy Selfies from Interview Magazine Shoot with Shirtless Mert Alas
- FROM EW: The 8 Most Polarizing Celebrities in Dancing With the Stars History
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Princes William & Harry
Young, Hot & Royal
"I don't wanna be liked by someone just because of who I am," William said. "You know, I don't want the sycophantic, you know, people hanging around, you know?"
THE ROYAL DOWNSIDE
"Our friends have to put up with a lot when it comes to us," said Harry of their privileged yet paparazzi-filled lives. That notion was seconded by William. "There's a lot of baggage that comes with us, trust me," he said. "A lot of baggage."
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!