Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Venezuelan Woman Earns Apartment After Hitting President with Mango
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- 13 Reasons to Love Just One of the Guys 30 Years Later
- Even Stephen Hawking Has an Opinion on Zayn Leaving One Direction
- Jay Z Defends Tidal After the New Service Is Slammed in the Press: 'We Are Human'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Princes William & Harry
Young, Hot & Royal
"I don't wanna be liked by someone just because of who I am," William said. "You know, I don't want the sycophantic, you know, people hanging around, you know?"
THE ROYAL DOWNSIDE
"Our friends have to put up with a lot when it comes to us," said Harry of their privileged yet paparazzi-filled lives. That notion was seconded by William. "There's a lot of baggage that comes with us, trust me," he said. "A lot of baggage."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!