Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Giuliana Rancic: 'I Was Called Ugly My Entire Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- Who Slayed a Kelly Clarkson Song on American Idol?
- How 'Your Friend Gordo' Made April Fool's Day Very Creepy
- Andrew Getty Found Dead: The Latest Tragedy in the Super-Rich Dynasty's Curse?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
Princes William & Harry
Young, Hot & Royal
"I don't wanna be liked by someone just because of who I am," William said. "You know, I don't want the sycophantic, you know, people hanging around, you know?"
THE ROYAL DOWNSIDE
"Our friends have to put up with a lot when it comes to us," said Harry of their privileged yet paparazzi-filled lives. That notion was seconded by William. "There's a lot of baggage that comes with us, trust me," he said. "A lot of baggage."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!