Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chandra Levy: Five Things to Know About the Murdered D.C. Intern
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
"I was always jealous of guys who can go up to girls and ask for their numbers. It's never been my bag. I'm confident, but to me I was never the guy who would ask some girl out at the bar. It's kind of intrusive. If I'm attracted to someone and have built a rapport with her it's a lot easier."
"I'm the dozen roses kind of guy. I've done some serenading. In an intimate setting singing to a girl is beautiful."
"I'm not a fan of carcinogens and I'm not a fan of lazy people. If a girl's sloppy, that's just a sign of laziness. I'm definitely neat. I'm good at organizing."
SEE A VIDEO OF BLAKE AT people.com/bachelors
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!