Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bestselling Author Brad Meltzer Helps Save Former Teacher's Life by Finding Her a Kidney Donor
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- FROM SI: Ronda Rousey Warns She Isn't a 'First Date Kind of a Girl'
- Author Apologizes for Saying Idris Elba Was 'Too Street' to Play James Bond
- Serayah on Being in Taylor Swift's Squad: 'It's Just a Bunch of Girls Hanging Out'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
"I was always jealous of guys who can go up to girls and ask for their numbers. It's never been my bag. I'm confident, but to me I was never the guy who would ask some girl out at the bar. It's kind of intrusive. If I'm attracted to someone and have built a rapport with her it's a lot easier."
"I'm the dozen roses kind of guy. I've done some serenading. In an intimate setting singing to a girl is beautiful."
"I'm not a fan of carcinogens and I'm not a fan of lazy people. If a girl's sloppy, that's just a sign of laziness. I'm definitely neat. I'm good at organizing."
SEE A VIDEO OF BLAKE AT people.com/bachelors
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!