Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 25, 2007
- Vol. 67
- No. 25
"I was always jealous of guys who can go up to girls and ask for their numbers. It's never been my bag. I'm confident, but to me I was never the guy who would ask some girl out at the bar. It's kind of intrusive. If I'm attracted to someone and have built a rapport with her it's a lot easier."
"I'm the dozen roses kind of guy. I've done some serenading. In an intimate setting singing to a girl is beautiful."
"I'm not a fan of carcinogens and I'm not a fan of lazy people. If a girl's sloppy, that's just a sign of laziness. I'm definitely neat. I'm good at organizing."
SEE A VIDEO OF BLAKE AT people.com/bachelors
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!